Workshop Specials for PhotographyTalk Members

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #387380 by gdbrekke
Hi All,

I've enjoyed being part of the PhotographyTalk community and taking part in the forums and learning.

Alex just completed an interview with me for the Learn and Explore series and the episode is posted here:

Helping to Improve Your Understanding of Backpack Journalism - Learn and Explore Episode #57

As a way of saying thanks, I'm offering PhotographyTalk members a 20% discount on any of my upcoming 2014 digital journalism workshops!

1) Impactful Photo Essays (August 28 - 30 ) . Normally $550. PhotographyTalk special price $440.

2) Backpack Journalism (October 21-25 ) . Normally $850. PhotographyTalk special price $680.

3)  Video Storytelling (November 6 - 8 ) . Normally $550. PhotographyTalk special price $440.

All workshops are held in the Portland, Oregon (USA) area and these are the last scheduled workshops for 2014. Please send a private message or call/email from the contact information on the website for the discount code.

Thanks again and I hope to see you at an upcoming workshop!
Gregg Brekke
9 years 9 months ago #388377 by ubookoo
Hi Gregg! Looks amazing and at a great discount! Portland is a wonderful city with a lot of awesome photo locations. By the way, your first class link is giving an error message.

Cheers!

9 years 9 months ago #389027 by gdbrekke
Thanks Ubookoo,

I've updated the links (there was an errant space on the first link) and they all work now.

Gregg
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #402053 by gdbrekke
Hello Everyone,

There's just one class with space available in my annual summer/fall workshop schedule - Video Storytelling, November 13-15 in Portland, Oregon. The class size is limited to 10 participants.

Thanks for the great response to the other workshops and I'm glad to continue offering a 20% discount to PhotographyTalk members.

See you in Portland!
Gregg

gdbrekke wrote: Hi All,

I've enjoyed being part of the PhotographyTalk community and taking part in the forums and learning.

Alex just completed an interview with me for the Learn and Explore series and the episode is posted here:

Helping to Improve Your Understanding of Backpack Journalism  - Learn and Explore Episode #57

As a way of saying thanks, I'm offering PhotographyTalk members a 20% discount on any of my upcoming 2014 digital journalism workshops!

FULL -- 1)  Impactful Photo Essays (August 28 - 30 ) . Normally $550. PhotographyTalk special price $440.

FULL -- 2)  Backpack Journalism (October 21-25 ) . Normally $850. PhotographyTalk special price $680.

3)  Video Storytelling (November 13 - 15 ) . Normally $550. PhotographyTalk special price $440.

All workshops are held in the Portland, Oregon (USA) area and these are the last scheduled workshops for 2014. Please send a private message or call/email from the contact information on the website for the discount code.

Thanks again and I hope to see you at an upcoming workshop!
Gregg Brekke

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024