Our help section will always give you the answers,
with exceptional support for anything you need
How can we help you?
Just search here to find your answer super-quick.
How to Add a Photo to a Forum Post
Hey guys, Alex here! I’m going to walk through this ‘how to’ with you.
First things first: there’s so many different reasons to upload a photo to a forum post. Whether it’s to illustrate a point, inspire others, get critique or simply share an image. Sometimes a photo really does speak a thousand words.
For this tip, i’ll show how I’d share a photo of my son to a forum post.
Adding a photo to a forum thread
To add/insert a photo to a post you are making in the forum, do this:
1. Select the section of the forum where you want to post the image. (This includes those looking to respond to an existing thread topic with an image).
(In this example, I want to post my photo in the people category)
2. Click on the green "New Topic" button
3. Enter the text portion of the thread or response you’re including with the photo
4. Click on the "Select Attachments" button
5. Click on "Add files" and select the photo you want to insert
6. Click on the "Insert" button to insert the photo directly into the forum post or thread
7. Scroll above to your post and position your mouse where you want the photo embedded > THEN, scroll back down and click on the green "In Message" button.
8. Lastly, click on the "Submit" button from the bottom to make the post live
There you go! Now you’ve got an awesome photo post on the forum.
The ‘oops’ moment - Editing the post
Need to edit? Easy.
From the published post:
Scroll to the bottom of the post > Click the arrow on the ‘Reply’ button
Click the "Edit" feature
Make your changes and "Save"