Learn & Explore Series: Kobra
Did You Know?
The KOBRA weighs less than 5 slices of bread.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Paul & Brian
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Kobra?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day this company was founded. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been the proudest accomplishment to date for Kobra?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Kobra’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Let’s talk about the material used in constructing this light modifier?
- This light modifier has a very unique shape, can you expound on this?
- A problem many photographers face with light modifiers is the modifier not attaching to the flash head well, resulting in it falling off during slight movement. How have you addressed this problem with Kobra?
- Another concern with photographers, is many light modifiers are just so darn heavy. What’s the weight of this modifier?
- What is the best feature about this modifier that makes it a great tool for photographers?
- Another issue with many modifiers is the valuable space they take up being stored away. How have you addressed that?
- Can you use colored gels with this modifier?
- How easy or difficult is it to remove this modifier from the flash head?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Kobra?