Learn & Explore Series: MPB
Did You Know?
MPB.com was originally a site for Brazilian pop music. To buy the domain we stuffed two bags with 1500 $100 bills, got on a plane and headed to Copacabana Beach.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is MPB?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for MPB?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’MPB’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation”. How do you feel your service is innovating?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face when buying or selling used gear?
- Now you folks have a strong foundation in European markets, what was the motivator to jump into the U.S. market?
- Talk to us about how your service work?
- If someone wants to sell or trade in their gear, what’s the process?
- What gear are you interested in buying?
- What sort of warranty do you offer on used gear you sell?
- How is gear that is sold shipped?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up MPB?