- Let’s start off with the very basics, what is Album Registry?
- We are going to do something fun here. Let’s jump in the way back machine, if you would… take us back to the very day you decided to start this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company comes out with a new product or service, they generally have a particular avatar or audience they want to attract. Can you share with us, who that person is here?
- Now is this service restricted to any particular geographic area?
- I’m seeing your service as a great fit for wedding photographers, portrait photographers, and event photographers. What other areas would you this service is good for?
- Now I understand your company name is “Album Registry”, however can the funds raised during a campaign be used for anything other than albums?
- Let’s talk about benefits, can you expound a little on what they are when using Album Registry?
- What does a photographer need to do in order to offer this service to their clients?
- What is the process that the end user needs to follow?
- This is crowdfunding at its best, will this work towards any album company or are the albums need to be purchased from you folks?
- When is the best time to start the campaign before, during or post wedding or event?
- Let’s discuss the nature of crowdfunding, many campaigns simply don’t get funded. In this case, what happens?
- Now that we have discussed that side, let’s discuss what happens when the funds raised exceeds the goal amount? Does the campaign stop at goal or does the fund raising keep going allowing more product to be purchased?
- What is the cost of using this service?
- At the end of campaign how are the raised funds handled? Left overs?
- What is one word you believe best describes Album Registry?
Learn & Explore Series Episode 145
Did You Know?
Did you know that 80% of wedding couples who receive digital files, who say they will design their own album never finish designing it?
Did You Know?
Did you know that Album manufacturing in Australia dropped 30% with the introduction of the digital age but has made a steady increase of 10% in the last two years?
Industry Expert: Jannah Dryden