Learn & Explore Series Episode 159
Did You Know?
Google received 86 million takedown notices a month.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Copypants?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Copypants?
- It seems common that companies title their products or service as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Copypants’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your platform is innovating?
- Now to get set up on Copypants, what is the process?
- Can you expound on how Copypants works, where as so many others have failed?
- Can Copypants track older photos that someone might have edited in Photoshop before uploading?
- How does Copypants suggest a price of a photo that has been used with out permission?
- Are there any geographic reach limitations to using this software?
- When Copypants finds an infringement, how is the photographer notified?
- What sort of packages do you offer?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Copypants?