Learn & Explore Series Episode 161
Did You Know?
Plotagraphs get 2 - 4x more engagement than a static still photograph.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Plotagraph?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Plotagraph?
- It seems common that companies title their products or service as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Plotagraph’ compares to other photo animation software in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your platform is innovating?
- So would the finished results be considered an image or video? It seems a hybrid of both.
- Talk to me about the learning curve to get Plotagraph figured out?
- Is this a web based platform or downloaded on the user’s computer?
- Are there any limitations on the image type or size that will work here?
- If someone wanted to introduce sounds to the finished animation, how can that be done?
- What is the cost?
- What’s on the horizon for Plotagraph?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Plotagraph?