Learn & Explore Series Episode 171
Did You Know?
It is estimated that 3.8 trillion photos were taken in all of human history until mid-2011, but 1 trillion photos were taken in 2015 alone.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Shotzy?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Shotzy?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Shotzy’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your service is innovating?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face while landing consistent gigs?
- Now your platform assists photographers with expanding their experience and building a larger client pool. How does this happen?
- What sort of experience does a photographer need to have to be considered for your service?
- How does a photographer sign up, and what’s the process?
- Now you folks are expanding, what does this mean to photographers?
- Talk to us on how your app works from a client standpoint and for the photographer?
- Considering for many photographers, marketing and finding clients is a big on-going struggle, what does it mean to you personally, that your platform is helping photographers get established and learn the ropes?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Shotzy?