1. Profits soar when you’re able to enhance your clients’ photos with digital backgrounds and templates your competition can’t offer. Instead of the standard, often boring, senior portraits or wedding images that most any photographer can produce, you and your business can generate more excitement among your clients for your work. Using digital backgrounds and templates will brand you as the go-to photographer in your market.
2. You’ll satisfy more demanding clients, who want a specific background to match their personality or lifestyle, but isn’t available as a “live” backdrop for the shoot. The solution is easy and hassle-free. Pose him or her in your studio against a solid color and add the exact digital background during post-processing that will make him or her happy to spend money with you.
3. Digital backgrounds and templates will transform a poor to mediocre photo composition into an artistic expression that your clients will want to share with everyone. A template acts as a mask, covering most of a ho-hum or even inappropriate background. The template then frames the photo with creative design elements that rescues it from the trash. A photo no one would buy is now one your client wants badly, and multiple copies.
Some applications can be trickier than others when it comes to removing and replacing backgrounds. Changing a sky, adding texture and design overlays or changing digital backgrounds in the controlled environment of a studio or a computer can be extremely easy, and produce amazing results not captured by the camera.
4. Your creativity is not limited to what you can do with just your camera. Enhancements can be added with digital backgrounds and templates to give your images more pizzazz or present multiple photos within a single creative composite.
5. With a package, or multiple packages, of backgrounds and templates, you’re able to provide your clients with more choices. Not only do they have input into the creative process, but also they are likely to find more than one background or template to pair with the same photo. Now, a single image is sold multiple times, as a portrait with a background enhancement, a poster-sized print, a holiday card or a tri-fold template to showcase various portrait shots or to serve as a more memorable business card.
6. Digital backgrounds and templates allow you to benefit from the popularity of photo books and albums. Instead of a book of photos on pages with the same solid-colored background, you can offer your clients a choice of theme-specific backgrounds. They can project a personality or mood, or relate to the purpose of the book, a designer or model’s portfolio, for example.
7. As much as the previous 6 advantages of digital backgrounds and templates can generate more profits for your photography business, saving you time, so you can serve more clients, is their greatest advantage. Even if you have graphic design skills or considerable experience with Photoshop, you can finalize a client projects in seconds to his or her satisfaction and quickly move to the next profit-making opportunity.
8. For an outstanding selection of digital background and template packages, PhotographyTalk.com recommends the products of Photobacks at photobacks.com. For example, its Holiday Season Package is specially priced for December 2011, regularly $119.95, now only $64.95. It includes more than 140 new Photoshop templates, digital backgrounds, actions and video tutorials.
Photobacks’ Premium Package of 385 photo enhancers is also on sale for only $69.95, compared to its regular price of $119.95. Other Photobacks’ products include Advantage Package v2.0, Modern Classic Package, Ashbury Court Package and Major Holidays Digital Backdrops.
Your feedback is important to thousands of PhotographyTalk.com fans and us. If this article is helpful, then please click the Like and Re-Tweet buttons at the top left of this article.
Photo courtesy of www.photobacks.com Copyright © 2011 Photobacks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.