1. “Flash!” Just the word seems to be one that should be associated with professional photographers. If you’re a pro, then your images deserve the exciting visual elements that can be created only with a Flash Web site template. Your photos may be “flat,” but Flash gives them a dimensionality and dynamic quality that HTML can’t duplicate. A Flash Web site template will reach from the screen and grab the eyes and minds of your clients and prospective clients.
2. Being “flashy” is not the ultimate purpose of your professional photography business Web site. Your goal is to attract more qualified clients. Once the spectacular visual elements capture their attention, they are likely to spend more time on your site, viewing your images and reading content. This creates an immediate and stronger bond with your site, and by inference, you. You’ll have a greater opportunity to open meaningful dialogues with more visitors, which leads to more clients and revenues.
3. An animated banner is one of the Flash effects that have proven in study after study to draw the attention of more eyes than static messages. Motion is key to a Web site that sells!
4. Think of how much more interest you would create if your professional photography business Web site included videos of your shoots and/or videos of you presenting helpful information to prospective clients. Flash and video are very compatible, so it’s easy to add videos with a Flash Web site template and just as easy for any visitor to your site to view them. Plus, they don’t need QuickTime or Media Player.
5. Regardless of what Internet browser visitors use, they will see your Web site as you want them to see it, when it is created with a Flash template.
6. The greatest benefit of a Flash Web site for your professional photography business is that Portfoliositez.com specializes in providing Flash templates just for you. The people at Portfoliositez.com know your business and have created an outstanding collection of templates with styles you’ll like and technology that will make your site a winner.
7. One of the challenges of Flash Web sites was achieving a high ranking from search engines, as compared to HTML sites. Though that may have been true in the past, Portfoliositez.com flash templates overcome that challenge with HTML backer sites (not mirror sites). With the backer site, you’ll have a Flash site that is as SEO- and user-friendly as an HTML site, removing any reason, other than preference, to go with an HTML site. Search engines see your Flash site as a basic HTML site, so it is easily crawled and all text and pages are easily indexed. Meta tags and Google analytics support are also built into every template.
8. Portfoliositez.com flash templates are also current with the latest and most popular technology. Each template has iPad and smartphone mirror site options that pull the flash content and display it in a site format designed specifically for that device. The iPad sites are programmed to utilize the swipe functionality of the iPad.
9. Portfoliositez.com also makes it easy to update any content in either its Generation I or Generation II Flash Web site templates. You don’t need to know any coding, or spend all the time coders do. You’ll quickly edit color, design elements, pictures, texts and backgrounds with Portfoliositez.com’s Sitezadmin function.
10. Portfoliositez.com’s Generation II Flash Web site templates includes a big list of expanded features, such as direct links to pages within Flash, so multiple pages can be indexed by search engines; unlimited gallery sections, which can each contain unlimited galleries; and support for H.264 encoded video in the video galleries.
11. Professional photographers love Portfoliositez.com Flash Web site templates.
“I've been with Portfoliositez.com since 2009 and love the ease of maintaining and customizing my Web site and the great customer service. Funny but true story: I received a client inquiry recently (just after I had changed my template to the new Brooklyn). The mom was apparently emailing with her daughter, as they were deciding whether or not to book me. The daughter accidentally forwarded a response to me instead of her mother and she said, ‘Her prices seem a little high, but her Web site is AWESOME!’" – Stacey Siegal, Stacey Siegal Photography
Learn more about Portfoliositez.com’s products and browse its selection of Flash Web site templates at Portfoliositez.com.
Images used in this template are courtesy of Jordan Photography - http://www.jordanphotography.com.au/
People who read this PhotographyTalk.com article also liked:
Your feedback is important to thousands of PhotographyTalk.com fans and us. If this article is helpful, then please click the Like and Re-Tweet buttons at the top left of this article.