- During your meeting, the most important task is to create a list of shots they would like, including any unique and/or unusual photos.
- Ask the couple about the family members attending the wedding. Does the couple want a picture with a special grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.?
- It’s also a good idea to ask the couple to designate someone to be your contact during the wedding, so you don’t have to bother the couple. This should be someone who can identify family members and close friends to include in formal and/or candid photos.
- You’ll also want to discuss the entire wedding schedule: the dates and locations for showers, the bachelor party, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and other pre-wedding family gatherings, which the couple would like you to photograph.
- You’ll also need the address of the church and contact information for the clergy as well as the address of the reception and the name of the person to contact there.
- Make arrangements to visit the church (or the non-church location of the ceremony) and the reception venue and, if possible, during the same time periods of the day, so you can check light levels and determine the best positions for various photos. You’ll also want to check on any lighting prohibition or other rules and guidelines of the church and reception hall that may affect how you shoot the wedding.
- Dozens of professional themes to use as the base from which to create a slideshow that matches the specific theme of the wedding and the personalities of the bride and groom.
- With more than 950 styles and transitions in ProShow Producer, you can apply your creative touch to page turns, camera flashes, blurs and fades.
- Producer has the flexibility, so you can build custom templates and effects with the use of its keyframing, masking and adjustment layers.
- Additional controls include a video editor, one-click colorization for black and white or sepia and speed adjustments for slow-motion sequences.
- ProShow Producer from Photodex is more than a visual tool; it also gives you total control of audio production. Use any portion of a music track, crossfade multiple tracks, add recorded audio from the reception as well as voiceovers from the bride and groom to explain what they were feeling during the ceremony. Your completed auto track is then quickly and easily paired with the visual track with the use of Producer’s auto-sync feature.
- Enhance your clients’ slideshows with titles and other graphics that forever identify their special day, the names of guests in photos or sayings and quotes that are special to the bride and groom. The titling tool also allows you to apply textures and animate any graphics.
- You can also publish your slideshows created with ProShow Producer in more than 40 formats: DVDs with interactive menus; upload to social media sites, such as Facebook and YouTube; video files that play on any device; view via Blu-ray in 1080p HD; and self-contained shows to watch on a PC.
- Maybe, the greatest feature of Photodex’s ProShow Producer is that it costs less than $250, paying for itself after just a few weddings, and then delivering an exceptional ROI into the future.
A wedding is a series of events that only occurs once; so you have one shot to capture the full complement of images the couple and their families and friends are expecting and will make them happy they chose you to be their wedding photographer. Nothing is more important to ensure that you deliver on that promise than thorough preparation – and it starts with one or more meetings with the couple and possibly additional communications with family members.
Your clients will be thoroughly impressed with your professionalism when you show them how you plan to make their wedding extra special by creating a unique slideshow with ProShow Producer from Photodex. Every couple expects an album, but it’s a rather passive method to view their wonderful day, compared to a ProShow Producer slideshow that incorporates photos, videos, music, visual effects and custom graphics. Not only can you create a slideshow that will dazzle and amaze your clients, but also Producer’s easy-to-use wizard allows you to complete your vision in only a few minutes. There’s no need for an expensive video editor since ProShow Producer software includes all the tools and controls you’ll ever need.
There is so much more to learn about ProShow Producer and you will when you visit http://www.photodex.com/