Kauai is the oldest Hawaiian Island. It’s also one of the most exotic paradises on earth. The magical combination of seascapes, waterfalls, rainbows and mountains is perfect to capture epic photographs. Plan your next vacation and experience Kauai in 5 different ways:
1. Sunrise: Kauai has endless possibilities to photograph a sunrise. If you wait a little after the Sun rises, you can capture a rainbow! An exotic rainbow is not the last thing you can photograph in Kauai. For instance, you could visit the Kalalau Trail. The trail is about 11 miles long from Ke'e Beach to Kalalau Valley. A full day on this trek will give you endless possibilities to capture breathtaking images.
2. Nature: Visit the cliffs of Napali. The cliffs rise as high as 4,000 ft. above the Pacific Ocean. They surround the Kalalau Valley. When you visit, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to capture breathtaking panoramas of the Pacific Ocean, the mystic mountains and the enchanting hidden waterfalls. Here’s an interesting fact: Na pali's sights were featured in several movies such as Jurassic Park and King Kong, South Pacific.
3. Sunset: Photographing a sunset in Kauai should definitely be on your bucket list. There are several locations you could capture a warm sunset. For instance, the Shipwrecks Beach/cliffs on the Southside is a beautiful location where you can capture larger waves, surfers and those majestic sunsets!
5. Night: Kauai is a different world at night. The dark side of Kauai will amaze you. You can photograph just about any landscape with stars above. For instance, the Kilauea Lighthouse is stunning at night. The lighthouse is a landmark located on a peninsula at the northernmost tip of Kauai.
6. Full moon: Do not miss the opportunity to photograph the full moon at Koke'e State Park. During the day, enjoy photographing vegetation and cliff-side views. At night, set your tripod and watch the Moon rise!
Kauai is full of beauty and adventure. To make the most of your trip, check out 5 different workshops that allow you to experience Kauai in different ways. http://kauaiphotoworkshops.com/register/