Wouldn’t it be awesome to know that...
No matter the location, no matter the time of day, the subject… you could capture beautiful portrait shots?
If you’re a photographer that’s experienced in another type of photography, this course will help you translate the skills you already have into the realm of portraiture...
...If you’re a beginner, it will prepare you to take portraits with more confidence and more success.
And if your end goal is simply to take better snapshots of your family, this course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to do so!
We built this course to be YOUR go-to resource.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve got a decade’s worth of experience, this course has something for you!
...This course will give you the inside details on the tips and tricks used to get breathtaking portraits just like the pros!
The Portrait Photography Master course is designed so that YOU can put your existing knowledge and skills to the test, acquire a portrait-specific skillset, and produce better portraits than you ever have before.
Here are a few key topics you’ll explore in this Portrait Photography Master Course:
- How to work with clients, including building strong rapport.
- How to build your portrait photography kit.
- Developing an understanding of lighting and exposure.
- Tips for posing individuals and groups.
- Guidelines for post-processing.
Unlike Other Photography Courses...
The PhotographyTalk Portrait Shows You EXACTLY How To Capture Portrait Shots From Beginning To End!
The great thing about this course is that all the information you need is self-contained!
There’s no more need to buy numerous expensive photography books or buy individual courses elsewhere.
When you take part in the PhotographyTalk Portrait Photography Master Course, you get all the materials you need to learn the ins and outs of portraiture.
But It Gets Better…
This course was also designed to get to the point, so you aren’t spending countless hours reading about being a better photographer rather than actively engaging in photography activities.
The lessons are in-depth, but they get you thinking about the material with lesson-ending quizzes.
Even better, you have specific assignments to complete for each lesson that gets you diving deep into your learning.
The BIGGEST Takeaways from this course are...
- How to help clients make style choices, including their wardrobe.
- Methods you can use to build rapport with your portrait subjects.
- What to look for when purchasing a camera.
- Mastering basic and advanced camera modes.
- Understanding depth of field and its relationship to portraiture.
- What to look for when purchasing lenses.
- Identifying crucial accessories for portrait photography.
- Understanding exposure, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.
- Becoming familiar with essential lighting equipment.
- Mastering lighting techniques for portraiture.
- How to work with natural lighting.
- Can’t-miss posing tips for individuals and groups.
- Using props and backgrounds effectively.
- Creating environmental and documentary style portraits.
- Understanding post-processing programs and avoiding over-editing.
In a word, our Portrait Photography Master Course is comprehensive.
We’ll walk you through each facet of portrait photography, offering critical tips and techniques that will allow you to create portraits of any subject, anywhere, and under any lighting conditions, with greater confidence and improved results.
In the end, this course isn’t just about the technical aspects of photography. It isn’t just about finding creative inspiration either.
Instead, this course is about helping you improve both aspects of your photography game such that you (and the people you photograph) can enjoy better photos!
That means that the essential question is...
Are You Ready to Take Your Portraits to the Next Level?
You might be thinking, “This just seems like too much, too fast, too soon!”
That’s a perfectly normal reaction when undertaking a new adventure. But let us put your fears to rest: This course is purpose-built with YOUR learning in mind.
You can work at your own pace, with our detailed lessons to guide you. Each lesson is broken down into small, easy-to-read sections with dozens of concrete examples to illustrate the learning targets.
What’s more, the course has 150+ sample images to serve as inspiration for your work.
Every single thing you’ll get with the Portrait Photography Master Course:
- 5 learning modules that organize your learning by topic for easy reading and easy referral later on.
- 18 in-depth lessons on every aspect of portrait photography, from working with clients to compositional techniques to post-processing.
- Lesson summaries at the conclusion of each lesson to give you a quick reminder of the main objectives you just learned.
- 18 homework assignments that explore individual topics so you get a chance to put your learning to use in the real world.
- 18 content-based quizzes that allow you to test your knowledge on the critical components of each lesson.
- 150+ sample images that illustrate the techniques discussed throughout the course (and they will inspire your creativity too!).
Who should take this course?
Why should you take this course?
Amateur photographers just beginning to explore photography.
Parents, grandparents, guardians, and other family members that want to take improved snapshots of their loved ones.
Experienced photographers that want to expand their abilities into new genres of photography.
Photographers that want detailed, concrete instruction in building a new skill set.
Anyone that simply wants to improve themselves or undertake a new creative endeavor.
Complete Course Details
Part One: Preparation and Working Effectively With People
Part Two: Camera Settings, Lenses, and Camera Accessories
Part Three: Exposure and Lighting
Part Four: Posing Tips and Composition
Part Five: Post-Processing
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will this course benefit me?
A: This course focuses on specific knowledge and skills related to portrait photography. By completing this course, we are confident that you will have improved abilities to work with clients of all ages, build a photography kit that’s appropriate for portraiture, understand exposure and lighting, pose individuals and groups of all sizes, and process images in a way that enhances the images you create.
Q: Do I have to complete the course in sequence?
A: No, certainly not! You can pick and choose which modules you complete and in what order. If you feel like you have certain concepts down, feel free to tackle a different lesson.
Q: How long does it take to complete the course?
A: There is no time limit - you can take as little or as much time as you need. The important thing is to work at your own pace so that you can absorb all the knowledge and skills the course has to offer.
Q: How difficult and time consuming are the assignments?
A: The assignments are not intended to be overly difficult. Rather, they are designed to give you an opportunity to put what you’ve learned to the test in the real world. Some lessons might only take a few minutes; others might take a few hours.
Q: Will I be able to understand the concepts presented in the lessons even if I’m a newbie?
A: Yes! The point of this course isn’t to intimidate new photographers or drown you in technical jargon. Each lesson is easily digested by even brand new photographers.
Do you want to THINK and SHOOT creatively?
Click ‘Buy’ and GET INSTANT ACCESS TO the 30-Day Creative Eye Challenge Course!SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE
Limited time and limited quantities available