1. The Cotton Carrier 124RTL-D Camera System Pro-Pac is a very convenient camera vest that is belted around the waist and over the shoulders. A full-frame DSLR is mounted at chest height with a secure locking mechanism that can be released instantly. A second DSLR (less than full-frame) is carried in a side holster, which either attaches to the vest or the lens bag system. A photographer’s tools are immediately accessible, but his or her hands remain free until he or she is ready to shoot.
Read real customer reviews of the Cooton Carrier 124RTL-D Camera System here.
2. This Cotton Carrier product is completely adjustable to fit any photographer.
3. A primary benefit of the way the 124RTL-D Camera System Pro-Pac wraps around the body is the elimination of neck and shoulder strain that is commonly caused by a neck strap. Photographers feel refreshed and full of energy, so they’re able to shoot throughout the day into the night, and stay focused on creativity.
4. This equipment vest is manufactured with highly durable 1680 denier polypropylene. Both camera holsters are fashioned from Lexan polycarbonate. Its strength and long-lasting functionality is proven by its use in space and sports helmets; clear, high performance windshields and aircraft canopies; and bullet-resistant windows.
5. Cameras are extremely safe and secure with the Cotton Carrier 124RTL-D Camera System Pro-Pac. Various accessories allow photographers to customize their set-up and make sure the camera doesn’t move. Running, climbing, hiking, jumping or other physical activities simply won’t budge a camera from this Cotton Carrier vest system. No more swinging camera! Plus, it’s protects a camera from theft, since the vest can be worn comfortably under a coat.
Accessories include 2 sets of regular camera hubs and 2 sets of angled camera hubs. These are anodized aluminum, with a stainless-steel, marine-grade bolt and a high-density rubber washer. The system also comes with 2 camera tethers, 2 hand straps, 1 lens bag system and 1 universal adapter plate.
6. Versatility is also a key benefit of the 124RTL-D Camera System Pro-Pac. Landscape, wedding, wildlife, events, portrait and sports photographers will fall in love with this equipment vest. Wedding photographers can have two cameras always ready, each with a different lens. Landscape and wildlife photographers can travel across the backcountry with no worries of a swinging camera hitting a rock or tree or a suddenly broken neck strap. Portrait and fashion photographers’ hands are free to assemble lighting equipment or position and pose a subject/model.
7. The Cotton Carrier 124RTL-D Camera System Pro-Pac is also very affordable for both amateurs and professionals at only $189.00 from the Cotton Carrier Store at http://www.cottoncarrier.com/home/store/.
Order by January 31, 2012, and you receive a Lens Bag System (regular price $89) for no additional cost.
People who read this PhotographyTalk.com article also liked:
Feel free to visit our tripods, bags and all "other" accessories forum
Photograph provided by Grant Vetters124RTL-D