Learn & Explore Series: Real Estate Photographer Pro
Real Estate Photographer Pro
Did You Know?
In 2020, 6 million houses will be sold in the united states - meaning TONS of work for real estate photographers
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with the very basics, what is Real Estate Photographer Pro?
- Let’s jump in the wayback machine. Let’s go back to the very day you started this course. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service, they generally have a particular group of people in mind. Can you share who those people are?
- Many successful people don't share their trade secrets, you are in this course. Why is that?
- How do you feel course compares to others in the marketplace?
- What sort of gear is needed to be successful in real estate photography?
- Let’s break down what this course is all about, can you expound on what is covered in this course?
- What sort of skills can one expect to learn going through this course?
- What sort of prior education or background is needed to be successful at real estate photography?
- Does this have any sort of geographical limitations in terms of who can sign up?
- What is your number one tip for someone that is trying to break into this market?
- When someone signs up for this course, what do you they receive?
- How long will it take to complete the course?
- To sign up, what is the cost and how is it done?
- What is the one word that you would use to describe this course?