• Page:

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 7 months ago #194548

Awww thank you all so much, I really appreciate your comments! :)
I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 7 months ago #194935

Very nice image
:agree:

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 7 months ago #195031

Thank you so much Randy!:)
I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211276

What an amazing shot Shanna-Marie. Perfect.
Which camera and lens did you use on this picture ?
Congratulations.

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211294

Great shot:thumbsup:

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211319

Authentic .Beauty full snap.....
RTN Debashis Manna

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211370

nunolealmaia wrote:
What an amazing shot Shanna-Marie. Perfect.
Which camera and lens did you use on this picture ?
Congratulations.

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your comments! :) I have a Nikon D90 and was using my Nikkor 80-400mm lens for this-it's perfect for wildlife photos, a bit heavy but I love it! :)

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211431

I think this shot is one of the best shots I have seen in his web site :D That's why I have to Critique your snap if you don't mind :)

1- I Think if you take care of (The Role of Thirds) it will be much much greater than now :) .
2- The crop is too tight and makes the shot unpointed :( I mean you shoud used the way he looked as cogitative.

- Have a look here I edited your shot :) hope you will not be upset because of that :)

Fox.jpg

fox-2.jpg
I am just a guy with a camera...

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #211484

Thank you very much and thank you for sharing your thoughts and edit.... I'm not upset in the least but not sure that I care for the new version.... it does give the photo a different feel though... Thank you for taking the time to work on this, have a great day!:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hussain Al Mousa

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #212373

Foxy005.JPG

Hi Shanna-Marie,
I think your fox Portrait looks great.
I took a photo of a fox that hangs around our golf course every day looking for scraps or whatever he/she can get.
I took this photo with my Nikon D50 & 85mm 1.8 lens. What do you think?
Regards
Robrac

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #212490

Thank you so much Robrac, I appreciate your comments. Hey, that's an excellent shot, he's a beauty!

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #212592

I have a female West Highland White dog. Recently, a wild fox developed a love for her. For two weeks straight, every day, the fox would come near the dog and whine like a lovesick teenager. He would never come closer than a few feet, but the love bug had really bitten him.

I called the animal control people to see whether they thought it was a threat. They said that many male foxes develop a fascination for female dogs, but that the fox would move on within a few days. That is exactly what happened.

I was so concerned for my dog that I did not photograph that lovesick fox. Capturing that look on his face would have been nice.

Ken

Re: Fox Portrait 2 years 6 months ago #212643

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! What an awesome photo That would have been but I can understand your hesitation not knowing if he posed a threat to your dog. Aren't animals wonderful??!!! Thanks for sharing that Ken, makes me smile.... :)

• Page: