What other hobbies are keeping you busy when you aren't behind camera?

10 years 2 months ago #350893 by Miss Polly
Gardening, reading, knitting, traveling and shopping. Oh wait, does that count?  :)

Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #351139 by StephanieW
Shopping always counts ;) I'm only a bargain shopper though. Coupon user. Sale fiend. Black Friday is my favorite holidays lol

10 years 1 month ago #352549 by Hassner
Searching for unique coffee shops with great coffee.

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
10 years 1 month ago #352571 by Dori
Sewing, gardening

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

10 years 1 month ago #352815 by Alex

Hassner wrote: Searching for unique coffee shops with great coffee.

Ok... I'll bit on this one.  What are some favorites of yours?  Have you explored into the espresso world?  My wife and I were shopping for a comforter a few weeks ago and ended up in Nordstroms and in this store they had a large cafe tasting set up for these Nespresso brewers.  They must have had 20-30 different flavors.  I tasted a few of them and found a liking to them.  I didn't buy one of these machines but did enjoy the flavor.  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago #368789 by Hassner
Coffee from expresso machines are the best. But even better is the not so full roast. It is not bitter and I can drink it without sugar, where I normally have two.

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago #368795 by Vespista
:agree:
My La Pavoni lever espresso machine is on all day, I must have pulled 10,000 espressos through it over the 15 years I've had it! I collect espresso cups from around the world on my travels. Wife rolls her eyes at the ceiling and thinks I'm crazy.

Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago #369009 by Susanh45
Sewing, reading, hiking

10 years 1 week ago #369611 by Miss Polly
Gardening season is coming around the corner!

Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 4 days ago #370083 by wildpainter
Took up painting at 40. My photography was driven by gathering reference for my paintings. Now my photography is getting noticed. Many of my hobbies or interests have become  much much more! Just these two have lead to taking tours to Africa. Not exactly 'hobbies' but enjoying  it all the same!
Painting below is a Lyrebird - Oil

9 years 11 months ago #375355 by Ottis
I enjoy restoring my '67 Ford Mustang in my garage.  It's been a 7 year project for me.  My garage is a mess and the car looks more like a puzzle of scattered parts than a classic.  But it's fun, and it keeps me busy when I have spare time.   

Photo Comments
9 years 11 months ago #375378 by Don Fischer

Nancy Hait wrote: I need to find another hobby that I can do indoors so I have something to do during crummy weather.  Plus a break from photography.  What are you all doing to spend your when a camera isn't in your hands? 

I love some of these answer's! Mountain biking? Fishing? Gardening? Golf? I even got a pretty good one, shooting? Actually I guess that can happen. I corresponded with a guy from Penn that when his wife was gone set up his shooting bench in the bedroom and shot at target's out the balcony door!

9 years 11 months ago #375624 by Alan Nunez
I don't much time for hobbies between running my business where my team does trade only Graphic design and Digital Imaging for other pro's but I try and find time for Reading, Music + I have just started recording my first podcast. 

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #377149 by Simon Says
Piano and reading

9 years 9 months ago #386062 by Howard T
I enjoy car shows, gardening and working in wood shop

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024