iPhone 6 photos released

10 years 2 weeks ago #367345 by Ian Stone

Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago #368247 by TCooper
Could this be the new style for iPads too?

Photo Comments
10 years 1 week ago #368425 by Stealthy Ninja
Those edges look ripe for accidental presses.
10 years 1 week ago #369599 by Overread
Interesting, let's see what it looks like when it's released

Photo Comments
10 years 2 days ago #371818 by Roman Omell
Could this be indication what could be coming for iPad look too?

Photo Comments
10 years 1 day ago #371844 by Scotty
Probably a rendering.  There's been hundreds of these "leaks".   Once again i'll say this, follow www.macrumors.com .

They're the most accurate site for leaked info and predicting things.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
10 years 1 day ago #371871 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote: Probably a rendering.  There's been hundreds of these "leaks".   Once again i'll say this, follow www.macrumors.com .

They're the most accurate site for leaked info and predicting things.

Do they have information about the next Nokia?
10 years 20 hours ago #371971 by Richard Taylor

Photo Comments
9 years 10 months ago #377619 by Tristan R
Should be released in September 2014  news.yahoo.com/iphone-6-roll-off-assembly-131547640.html  

Photo Comments
9 years 10 months ago #378975 by neal1977
Cool design 

Photo Comments
9 years 10 months ago #379023 by Joves
For me any phone that looks like that screams broken in 3 months. There is a reason I get flip phones, and that is they survive my use. I had one of those slab phones, and they ended up dead in a short time. 

9 years 10 months ago #379073 by Stealthy Ninja

Joves wrote: For me any phone that looks like that screams broken in 3 months. There is a reason I get flip phones, and that is they survive my use. I had one of those slab phones, and they ended up dead in a short time. 

:kmonst:  That and the fact you're as old as dirt. 
9 years 10 months ago #379175 by Life
Looks nice. Just the only thing those phones actually need is the tracking crap removed. Seriously. Has anyone read the terms of use/agreement when you get your new iphone? It was a few weeks ago where I read this on an iPhone, But you agree to let them Track your phone at all times to the exact spot on location. They are allowed to record all phone calls, save everything. Use your camera to take pictures of you. And basically if you avoid a certain someone for whatever reason, they can just say, oh there he is. They make these phones so fancy so that it becomes worth losing the constitution. All these "phones" really are, are an NSA device for tracking and storing data on you. Most phones are tracked yes.. but these are a major hotspot for it..

9 years 10 months ago #379193 by garyrhook
Um, don't drink the koolaid?

As for the constitution, that has nothing to do with what a private company does when creating and selling products. If a consumer willingly enters into an agreement with a provider, how is that a violation of "rights" (as if) much less objectionable?

Technology addresses a host of ills, and creates a host of new ones. The idea that it can solve all of our problems is absurd.

That said, (back to iOS) if one does not care for the consequences of one's choices, one can always make different choices (at least in the U.S., for the most part). Right?

Photo Comments
9 years 10 months ago #379195 by Life
Yeah I missed used the part f the constitution. They are breaking that when they do it behind your back without you knowing. That's what I mean't... And the rest of your post i don't understand.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024