Challenge - Strong Perspective

12 years 7 months ago #141971 by robbie

John Landolfi wrote:

robbie wrote: I will standby and watch as these two Superb photogs display their mastery,Awesome series John and Kurt.You guys blowing me away...WOW!!

Join in, Robbie! You've got several!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the 'kind' comment John but i`ll have to search for my best stuff,can post any rubbish here.

12 years 7 months ago #141973 by John Landolfi

robbie wrote:

John Landolfi wrote:

robbie wrote: I will standby and watch as these two Superb photogs display their mastery,Awesome series John and Kurt.You guys blowing me away...WOW!!

Join in, Robbie! You've got several!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the 'kind' comment John but i`ll have to search for my best stuff,can post any rubbish here.

:cheer: You never do, Robbie! And, no " " needed:)

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #141984 by McBeth Photography
Congrats to everyone for some great images!

I took this in February after a rare snowfall that hit the bottom of the Willamette Valley floor. I shot from Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge and the view is to the east toward Mt. Jefferson. It is not uncommon to see snow on Mt. Jefferson, but it is kinda rare to see it from Mt. Jefferson extending to the floor of the valley. Line of sight is over 130 miles.

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #141987 by robbie
Superb image Barry,love it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: McBeth Photography
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142015 by robbie
Some of mine..these are infrared..

Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #142021 by robbie
b&w infrared....

12 years 7 months ago #142023 by MLKstudios
robbie, you're cheating! You got one of those really nice cameras. ;)

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 7 months ago #142025 by robbie

MLKstudios wrote: robbie, you're cheating! You got one of those really nice cameras. ;)

Nope,wish I could get the D7000,maybe Santa[Charles] will oblige but I ain`t holding my breath.Still shooting with a D200 but as
know it`s not the camera.......still a ir converted D200 is simply Awesome.
Thanks Matthew.

12 years 7 months ago #142044 by John Landolfi
Fine images, Robbie! I remember several from the contest. And the D200 is my backup camera. I like its color palette, perhaps even better than the D3's. But you do IR... what am I saying...?:) :thumbsup: :judge:

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #142092 by robbie
Thanks John,appreciate it.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #142214 by Dori
These are all stunning shots you folks have posted!!!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 7 months ago #142235 by Baydream
Robbie and Dori. Great additions. Love the variety of subjects.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #142243 by Dori
Thanks!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 7 months ago #142247 by Towcestermark
The shots on this page are blooming excellent, well done

12 years 7 months ago #142337 by John Landolfi
Great shots, Dori! Very imaginative application in No2, and 1 and 3 push the boundaries in more predictable applications.:thumbsup: :judge:

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024