Post your BEST photos in this thread to be considered for display on the PhotographyTalk Home Page!

12 years 3 months ago #190993 by Bob Eaton
Here is my photo

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #191522 by berj28
here are my two best photos :) so far

The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality. ~Henri Cartier Bresson

----BenZ----

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191525 by PT Admin

mj~shutterbugg wrote: OK I just loaded a pic so hopefully the edits will load...

MJ- Please check your PM. I really like the last photo of the black and white flower as well as several others you have. Thx! - Jackie

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 3 months ago #191529 by Bob Eaton
Here is one I took recently!

:lol:

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191562 by Provo
Here's one from me it's Flamingos with a little artsy
to it.

Just something about this image and I have done a lot but this one in particular
just makes me come back to look at it over and over.

PROVO

The following user(s) said Thank You: Trilby
12 years 3 months ago #191637 by mj~shutterbugg
Thanks Jackie and PT! I just sent you the email!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 3 months ago #191642 by Baydream

PT Admin wrote:

mj~shutterbugg wrote: OK I just loaded a pic so hopefully the edits will load...

MJ- Please check your PM. I really like the last photo of the black and white flower as well as several others you have. Thx! - Jackie

Absolutely :agree: . Well done MJ.

Folks - remember to check the first post for format (725 x 260). Some really nice shots but must fit the Home Page format. Look at MJ's. That's the requested size.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #191817 by Bob Eaton
I call this one,off the top!!!!!! :cheer: :drool:

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #191871 by Trilby
That's gorgeous Provo....
Here's one from me, one of my favourites because I love a good storm....

There is no black & white; it's all 18% grey.
Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #191879 by Baydream

Trilby wrote: That's gorgeous Provo....

Beautiful shot. I'll bet that could be cropped to fit the requested pano format (725 x 260) and look good on the Home Page.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 3 months ago #191967 by Pixelchix
Here are a few

more of mine

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #192184 by Trilby

Baydream wrote:

Trilby wrote: That's gorgeous Provo....

Beautiful shot. I'll bet that could be cropped to fit the requested pano format (725 x 260) and look good on the Home Page.

Thank you. I'll get on it right away :)

12 years 3 months ago #192403 by digishutterbug
After looking at what has gone before I'm not sure how mine will do. But here goes.

Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #192409 by McBeth Photography

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 3 months ago #192502 by Trilby
Take 2:

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024