Accused of punching a photographer, actor Sam Worthington arrested

10 years 2 months ago #349777 by Jennifer Krueger
So celebrities DO get in trouble, hard to say what happened here.  Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.  www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/showbiz/sam-worth...index.html?hpt=hp_t2  

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #349829 by Tuscan Muse
I'm sure dealing with the paparazzi is a never-ending hassle.  But, violence is not the answer.
10 years 2 months ago #349841 by Leilanee

Jennifer Krueger wrote: So celebrities DO get in trouble, hard to say what happened here.  Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.  www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/showbiz/sam-worth...index.html?hpt=hp_t2  

Word has come to me that Justin Bieber may be deported back to Canada... I sure hope this isn't true.  We don't want him.

If only they could deport him to Antarctica or something.

10 years 2 months ago #349897 by Fishtaco

Leilanee wrote:

Jennifer Krueger wrote: So celebrities DO get in trouble, hard to say what happened here.  Will be interesting to see what happens on Wednesday.  www.cnn.com/2014/02/23/showbiz/sam-worth...index.html?hpt=hp_t2  

Word has come to me that Justin Bieber may be deported back to Canada... I sure hope this isn't true.  We don't want him.

If only they could deport him to Antarctica or something.

We don't want him either!  :lol:

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #349913 by effron

Tuscan Muse wrote: I'm sure dealing with the paparazzi is a never-ending hassle.  But, violence is not the answer.

If some dope kicked my wife, (or girlfriend:) ), I'd have bopped the idiot too. We have become a nation of wussies....

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350015 by Ryan Obryan
There are dos and don'ts, clearly this photographer stepped over the line

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350027 by Joves

effron wrote:

Tuscan Muse wrote: I'm sure dealing with the paparazzi is a never-ending hassle.  But, violence is not the answer.

If some dope kicked my wife, (or girlfriend:) ), I'd have bopped the idiot too. We have become a nation of wussies....

:rofl:
Please tell us how you really feel.
Yeah I read that part too where the shooter kicked his g/f in the shin. I would have clothes lined him myself as well. Sounds like he did what any normal man would do when someone harmed their g/f.

10 years 2 months ago #350115 by StephanieW
Violence isn't the answer, but it sounds like the paparazzi got violent first. I know an "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" but, depending on the circumstances, this could be framed as self defense. And lets face it, I'm biased because I hate paparazzi so I'm obviously going to side against them lol. Just being honest here!

10 years 2 months ago #350217 by Stealthy Ninja
Violence is sometimes the answer. Some people just don't respond well to diplomacy.

10 years 2 months ago #350251 by Vahrenkamp
Hollywood, when will things ever change?

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350299 by effron
One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350353 by Stanly

effron wrote: One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

I'm thinking he was a Sony or Lumix photographer, better yet, a Leica photographer!  

Nikon Z6 | Nikon FM10 | Nikon D80 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8D | Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S VR | 35-105mm f/3.5 Macro | 80-200mm f/4.5 | SB600 | Pocket Wizard II
Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350485 by Jim Photo
No comment :rofl:

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #350695 by StephanieW

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Violence is sometimes the answer. Some people just don't respond well to diplomacy.

Deadpool diplomacy.  lol do you have a folder of relevant Deadpool images ready to whip out for any conversation? LOL

effron wrote: One thing NOT spelled out in the article about the "photographer" I find important, Nikon or Canon?

Fire the journalist.  This piece of vital information is a glaring oversight.

(Let's just call him a Sony user to break tension between Canon and Nikon users)

10 years 2 months ago #350699 by Damon
Big day is tomorrow for him, I guess we will see if the photographer deserved this

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024