Where to buy Octopad camera mount??

1 month 2 weeks ago #761958 by Ted Helm
OMG this is so frustrating.  I have one of these and need another, Amazon is not showing them for sale or in stock.  B&H and Adorama are a no go. If you go to the website that makes these, they link you back over to Amazon.  Which again is not in stock.  

Anyone know who might have these in stock?  I’m after the larger one.  

Thank you!!

Photo Comments
1 month 2 weeks ago #761972 by Jason Stevens
Hmmmm, I couldn't find either.  Perhaps new model coming :beerbang:

Photo Comments
1 month 2 weeks ago #761977 by Ted Helm
I know right?!  Only place I was able to find was some guy on EBay selling it for $60.  Which because I really need this, I paid that.  Well $59 and he charged me $12 for shipping.  :pinch:

Photo Comments
1 month 2 weeks ago #762024 by Whynaut
Glad I got mine back in January!  

1 month 2 weeks ago #762043 by Eliffman
WOW, you aren't kidding I can only find it on ebay.  :(  

Photo Comments
1 month 2 weeks ago #762059 by Ontherocks
:(  no luck here either 

Photo Comments
1 month 2 weeks ago #762101 by Tim Dordeck
Likely just temporary out of stock, I bought another one October (or September) last year, it was originally out of stock and was available few days later.  But this is strange that all stores are out of stock.  Dang, got me on this one.  

Photo Comments
1 month 1 week ago #762175 by Tim Kelley
Oh dang, well I guess there are reasons I should  be happy as 'Santa' knew I wanted one of these last year and Santa thought it was a good idea that I have 2!  

Photo Comments
1 month 1 week ago #762188 by KENT MELTON
:huh:

Anyone send the manufacture an email? 

Photo Comments
1 month 1 week ago #762265 by Stacy Craig
Just sent you a PM, I have 3 of these and will sell you one if you want it.  I bought these for project I had last year and honestly only need two.  

Photo Comments
1 month 1 week ago #762289 by Finn
I'm surprised, but not surprised these things are pretty popular.  Perhaps they hit a manufacturing snag.  

Photo Comments
1 month 1 week ago #762364 by Ben Vanderbilt
So are there any different mounts that do the same thing?

Photo Comments
1 month 6 days ago #762421 by Macon B
I'll sell you mine for $70 :banana:

1 month 5 days ago #762461 by ThatNikonGuy
Most likely ran out of inventory, I wouldn't get to worked up about this.  Check back in a few weeks, they will likely have stock soon.  

Photo Comments
1 month 1 day ago #762570 by Sean Lamber

Jason Stevens wrote: Hmmmm, I couldn't find either.  Perhaps new model coming :beerbang:

:banana:

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024