PT appreciation thread(In loving Memory of Photobud and Nikon Shooter)

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #109114 by photobod
beautiful landscape from one of our regulars Jan

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=93250

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #109217 by Nikonjan
Thanks for posting this. :)

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #109221 by Scotty

photobod wrote: beautiful landscape from one of our regulars Jan

Don't know how i missed that one jan. One of the most impressive landscapes on the entire site.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #109649 by Dori
I thank everyone I have encountered here for help and the fun and the friendships!!

A specific thanks to DestinDave for pointing me here! :)

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 10 months ago #109653 by photobod
This is my favourite but do go look at the whole series its great.

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=90741

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #109707 by Nikonjan

Scotty wrote:

photobod wrote: beautiful landscape from one of our regulars Jan

Don't know how i missed that one jan. One of the most impressive landscapes on the entire site.

It's the location that is impressive. A must see if you come to Washington.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #110439 by photobod
mine for the day its not the greatest quality but its a great capture

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=84909

Actually click on to the next photo and its better than this one

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago #110672 by redneckphotos
made it through most of the post awesome thread and awesome photos

RedNeck Photos
12 years 10 months ago #110674 by photobod

redneckphotos wrote: made it through most of the post awesome thread and awesome photos

If you liked the thread then please support it by looking through peoples albums and choosing your favourite then put it in here, I am sure Scotty will appreciate it I certainly do as this is my favourite thread.

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago #111040 by John Landolfi

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #111071 by The Time Capturer
This has to be one of the most beautiful horse images I've ever seen:

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=94328

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 10 months ago #111107 by photobod

The Time Capturer wrote: This has to be one of the most beautiful horse images I've ever seen:

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=94328

I have to agree this is an amazing image well spotted

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago #111111 by photobod

John Landolfi wrote: Beautiful and imaginative

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=82597

Well spotted John[/b][/color]

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #111115 by photobod
this is a great nature shot and also a lovely abstract

www.photographytalk.com/photo-galleries/...c=viewphoto&id=93990

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: sassybear
12 years 10 months ago #111173 by sassybear
Thanks for the post! ;) the feedback is very inspiring!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024