Post your BEST photos in this thread to be considered for display on the PhotographyTalk Home Page!

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #211333 by Baydream

LauraD wrote: The names on my 2 photos ( obviously ) got reveresed somehow ...oh well ..tried to edit and it still came out reversed.. ehh...you guys probably could of figured it out on your own though...

Beautiful shots.

I "fixed" the labels for you. Thanks for posting. Check the first post in this thread for the required format (panoramic) to be used on the current home page.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: LauraD
12 years 1 month ago #211359 by LauraD

Baydream wrote:

LauraD wrote: The names on my 2 photos ( obviously ) got reveresed somehow ...oh well ..tried to edit and it still came out reversed.. ehh...you guys probably could of figured it out on your own though...

Beautiful shots.

I "fixed" the labels for you. Thanks for posting. Check the first post in this thread for the required format (panoramic) to be used on the current home page.

Thank you ...sorry I didn't follow the rules ...I'll do better next time :)

I am a serious hobbyist and I am constantly trying to challenge myself with new and interesting shots. My photography can also be viewed here:
lauradphotography.zenfolio.com/
laura-daddona.artistwebsites.com/
LauraD.imagekind.com

12 years 1 month ago #211360 by Baydream
No problem. If you look through the thread, you'll see lots that don't fit the format. Check the home page to see some of the ones selected so far - from famous photogs to our members.

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #211406 by GeorgeMarsh
Ok now that I just realized I posted the wrong size files lets try this again!

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Pier" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Alliance" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Early morning reflections" Oakland Marina, California (Canon T2i, 10-22mm)

Successfully yours,

George Marsh
George Marsh Photography

Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #211485 by Mike Shields

Llanddwyn Island Lighthouse

If at first you don't succeed... Avoid Skydiving!
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #213929 by H.Priyanka
:rolleyes

©PH-otography
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #213934 by Baydream
George and Mike - beautiful shots.
H. - need to read the first post for format requirements. Nice shots but will not fit the home page.

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #213943 by mj~shutterbugg
Is PT still taking submissions? I could add a few new ones :)

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #215111 by John Landolfi

:)
This is the only shot I have that even approximately fits the measurement. Will it work?

Name: End of the Rainbow

Photo Comments
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #215112 by GeorgeMarsh
Can someone tell me why these photos are not correctly formatted? I did a screen capture of the photos on the main page and made my photos that exact size that is being used?

Thanks!

George

GeorgeMarsh wrote: Ok now that I just realized I posted the wrong size files lets try this again!

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Pier" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Sunrise over the Yorktown Alliance" Yorktown, Virginia (Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm, Singh Ray Rev. Grad ND Filter

"Early morning reflections" Oakland Marina, California (Canon T2i, 10-22mm)

Successfully yours,

George Marsh
George Marsh Photography

12 years 1 month ago #215561 by mattmoran
Here are a couple from my recent trip to Long Beach, CA.
For your consideration:

-Matt
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #215894 by Bob Eaton
Here is a shot I took in 1995!!!!!! Hope you like it!!!!!!! :lol:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #215895 by Bob Eaton
Here is another!!!!!! :lol:

Nothing is Beatleproof!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #215898 by Mickey Webster
Pretty new here. Just thought I would try this out. any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments:
12 years 1 month ago #215910 by Pixelchix
THAT is GORGEOUS!!! Love the dreamy feel

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Latest Articles

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024