Anyone traveling this year?

12 years 10 months ago #92837 by Simon Says
Wife and I just booked trip to Paris France in November. We will be heading to Germany, then down to Austria then last few days in London!

This year has been a long one so looking forward to getting away!

12 years 10 months ago #92855 by Mah and PaH
Hawaii in September :banana:

12 years 10 months ago #92881 by Simon Says

Mah and PaH wrote: Hawaii in September :banana:

Beautiful destination, what island you going to?

12 years 10 months ago #93951 by Tuscany
We head over to Italy once a year generally in the fall time frame. It's so beautiful there that time of year.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #93965 by Johnnie
I normally take a Cruise every other year - this years vacation is exploring New England. Maine to the Cape in Massachussetts.

12 years 10 months ago #96067 by canon4me
Heading to the great state of Texas soon....

12 years 10 months ago #96077 by Oscar Cohen
I would love to travel to Russia and back pack though smaller towns, but something tells me my wife wouldn't be much interested in this!

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #96285 by Shadowfixer1

Simon Says wrote: Wife and I just booked trip to Paris France in November. We will be heading to Germany, then down to Austria then last few days in London!

This year has been a long one so looking forward to getting away!

I'm green with envy. Would love to go back to those places. If you make it to Innsbrook, check out Swarovski Crystal. They have some cool stuff there. Have fun and take lots of pics.
12 years 10 months ago #110304 by John Landolfi
Been to Chicago, one week on theCape (North Truro) in August, Italy for three weeks in October.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #110325 by Screamin Scott
Headed to San Diego for a nephew's wedding in September, May be headed out to Portland in October (work related)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #110591 by Shadowfixer1
I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.
12 years 10 months ago #110632 by Screamin Scott

Shadowfixer1 wrote: I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.

Randy, I'll be there in San Diego on the 2nd thru the 4th (long weekend, but no time to sight see with the wedding)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #110644 by Shadowfixer1

Screamin Scott wrote:

Shadowfixer1 wrote: I'm going to San Diego at the end of Aug. and fist of Sep.

Randy, I'll be there in San Diego on the 2nd thru the 4th (long weekend, but no time to sight see with the wedding)

You have to get up early and get out and back before everyone else gets up. Can't waste a whole trip on a wedding.:lol:
12 years 10 months ago #110662 by Nikonjan
I am hopefully going with my photographer friend to Colorado in late Sept. if she can swing it.Then in Nov. going to Hawaii, the Island of Kauai. Never been so should be a nice trip. Then in January I will be going to New Orleans for the PPA convention and will rent a car to take some trips in the area.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024