Drone crashes into airline full of people

4 months 1 week ago #620654 by Joe Photo Daddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #620793 by garyrhook
I'm willing to bet the owner of the drone won't be coming forward to complain about his/her loss.


Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #621064 by Foxy Girl

garyrhook wrote: I'm willing to bet the owner of the drone won't be coming forward to complain about his/her loss.


LOL you would think!  

Back on this story, this is scary that people are actually flying that close to airports.  What if this hit the windshield?  That looks like it could take the head off a pilot! Reminds me of that incident a few months ago near Turkish airport where guy posted video showing his strong recording airlines landing, and he was estimated 80-500 foot away!  

Yes, very scary!  


Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #623313 by garyrhook

Foxy Girl wrote: Back on this story, this is scary that people are actually flying that close to airports.


It's beginning to look malicious....

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754


Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #633581 by NewavaMike

garyrhook wrote:

Foxy Girl wrote: Back on this story, this is scary that people are actually flying that close to airports.


It's beginning to look malicious....

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754


Wha……??!!!  I can't believe that long line was not shown by a drone video :( 


Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #635850 by Barbara Fite
Anyone happen to know what was the outcome with this story?  Did they find out who owned the drone?


Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

802.3K

205K

1.62M

  • Facebook

    802,251 / Likes

  • Twitter

    205,000 / Followers

  • Google+

    1,620,816 / Followers

Recommended Gear