A FULL Time Photography Business...
Even If You’re Starting
A FULL Time Photography Business...
Even If You’re Starting
“I don’t even have a business background, but I’ve always wanted to start my own photography business”
We open thousands of emails from photographers every single day.
And we can’t tell you how many of them tell us they just CAN’T WAIT to start their own business…
But they have no idea where to even start.
When it comes to striking out on your own - going against the odds - and starting your VERY OWN photography business… there are a thousand and one thoughts in your mind:
- How will I make money… do I need a website? A studio?
- How much do I charge?
- Do I need to specialize?
- Equipment… oh my gosh… do I need to rush out and spend thousands on a new camera?
But most importantly…
How Do You Just Take Your Camera,
Your Skills And Start Charging for it?
The problem with many business courses is that they simply weren’t created to cater to photographers... We’re not going to lecture you on the VALUE of adept business skills… You already know you need to develop those (AND we’ll show you how in module 3 and 4!)
But what we really notice - and what led to the creation of this course - is that while there are a MILLION businesses courses out there… There aren’t many that teach photographers how to turn their passion into a full time business.
How to handle the ‘legal stuff’, how to generate business and find clients, how to make sales & manage revenue… and how to shoot clients & ensure they LOVE the proofs you hand them… And how to - essentially - run a great photography business, if you have no business skills.
The only courses we could find were FILLED with holes… gaps in information… And were more CONFUSING than simple.
INTRODUCING: A “First Of It’s Kind” Photography Business Course
That’s right. You’ve never seen running a Photography Business distilled down to a step-by-step series of lessons you can follow in only minutes a day.
This course was designed to be helpful to photographers with all levels of business experience, from newbies that have no business experience at all… veteran photographers that just need a few tips and tricks to get their business operating at the highest level.
We’ve done all the heavy lifting!
Check Out just some of the lessons waiting on the NEXT page:
- Photography business FUNDAMENTALS: including outlining the products and services you intend to offer
- Developing essential small business skills - and expanding upon your photography skills
- Creating a comprehensive business plan that outlines your pathway to success
- Navigating the legalities of business, including the types of business structures that best fit your needs
- Learning the secrets of developing a strong branding message that grabs the attention of potential clients and gets them in your door
- Developing an understanding of your ideal customer and how you can engage with them in a meaningful way
- How to build your online presence with a killer website and productive a social media presence
- Building an understanding of customer service and what you need to do to turn clients into repeat clients
The Business Builder Course has everything you need to build a solid foundation for your business
….Whether it’s coming up with pricing plans, identifying how you can build your brand, or learning how to engage with customers in a meaningful way, we’ve got you covered!
And the part photographers love MOST?
It’s written in language you can understand…
So even if you’ve never taken a business course, there won’t be any moments of “What?!” as you complete each module.
Really, the only thing for you to consider is this:
If you’re considering the Business Builder Course, the chances are that the answer to that question is a resounding YES.
But if there are doubts in your mind, the Business Builder Course will help alleviate your fears by giving you step-by-step instructions for laying out your plan. On the most basic level, this course takes the confusion about where to get started out of the equation. What’s more, it answers the fundamental questions of business that will be the secret to your success, such as:
- How do I set up a business?
- What kinds of gear do I need?
- How do I hire employees?
- What sorts of advisors should I hire?
- How do I create a positive customer service experience?
All these questions - and many more - are answered in the Business Builder Course. In short, it’s a comprehensive guide that will give you confidence to succeed as a small business owner. But beyond that, this course will give you a leg up in a highly competitive industry. The business knowledge you glean from this course will help you operate your business at a higher level, helping you set yourself apart from the crowd.
What you get with the Business Builder Course:
- 8 in-depth modules that take you through the entire process of starting a business, from devising a business plan to strategies for effective marketing and beyond.
- Crucial tips and advice for the unique challenges you’ll encounter when starting a photography-based business.
- A to-do list for each module that gets you thinking about the tasks before you so you can check the boxes off for success.
- A course workbook with content specific activities for each module that helps you dive deeper into the topics discussed in each lesson.
Who should take this course?
Why should you take this course?
At the heart of our Business Builder Course is one simple idea:
If you’re tired of building other people’s dreams and you want to build your own, this is the course for you.
This course isn’t just about learning artistic skills with your camera or identifying short and long-term business goals. It is a vehicle by which you can prepare yourself to be successful in a highly competitive industry. We want you to be among the 20% of small business owners that succeed beyond the first few months. Better still, we want you to be among the 4% of small business owners whose doors are still open after ten years.
The tools we provide in the Business Builder Course are designed around the theme of preparation - not only will you have thorough readings to build your knowledge base of all things related to building a photography business, but you also have concrete examples from which to learn, workbook activities that get you immersed in the content of each lesson, and a to-do list that helps you clarify what tasks need to be completed to ensure your success.
Complete Course Details
Module 1 - First Steps
- Learn the basics of business, including how to develop a business plan and a solid marketing program.
- Learn about the types of advisors you need to hire to make your business flourish, including attorneys, insurance agents, and financial advisors. Get an introduction to other fundamentals of a photography business like thinking about the types of equipment you’ll need, where you might establish your business, and the products and services you might provide. Get the broad picture and gain clarity regarding where to even begin - it will help you get the ball rolling!
Module 2 - Learning the Ropes
- Develop more acute photography skills(i.e. how to work your camera, tips for improved composition, learning skills specific to your intended genre like wildlife, weddings, landscapes, etc.).
- Gain insight into essential business skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur and learn how/where to acquire more business skills without breaking the bank.
Module 3 - Creating a Business Plan
- Create a step-by-step guide for developing a solid plan for your business. It’s a no-nonsense, easy-to-follow process for people that don’t have a business background.
- Learn how to develop the framework upon which your business will be based.
- Break down each section of the business plan and focus on the details of what is needed for each section.v
- Get tips on everything from selecting a name for your business to what products/services to offer to where to find quality employees.
- Learn valuable business skills related to marketing, finance, accounting, and hiring employees.
Module 4 - Business Essentials
- Explore different types of business structures (i.e. sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership) and learn which one best suits your needs.
- Evaluate legal/protection issues specific to photography by going on an in-depth exploration of the advisors you’ll need to build a successful business (attorney, insurance agent, financial advisor). Learn about situations that could arise that you might not think of and discover what you can do to protect yourself and your business interests.
Module 5 - Branding Your Business
- Learn the secrets of building a strong branding message to draw clients in.
- Identify ways to set yourself apart from the crowd by creating a unique selling proposition.
- Create a complete marketing package including a business name, logo, areas of specialty, and a portfolio of your best work.
Module 6 - Sales and Marketing
- Get into the meat of how to understand consumers and how to engage with them in a genuine manner.
- Outline the steps you need to take to develop a strong sales and marketing program.
- Gain insight into how much time really needs to be spent on sales/marketing (hint - it’s A LOT!).
Module 7 - Digital Marketing and Media
- Go in depth into the role of social media and its importance in building your business, including the types of content you should create, when/how to share it, and how to generate the maximum impact.
- Learn ways to develop a strong website presence, including a blog and email campaigns that get your name out there and establishes you as a quality photographer that knows your stuff.
Module 8 - Customer Service
- Focus on developing an “omnichannel” customer service experience, or in other words, identify ways that you can be flexible, offer a variety of options, and be available to clients before, during, and after the sale to increase the likelihood that they are satisfied.
- Go step by step through the process of developing a policies and procedures guide that outlines exactly what your responsibilities are as a photographer and protects you in the event that something goes awry. Learn how to create a payment policy that includes everything from the types of payment accepted to how much money down you require to defining late payments and penalties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will this course benefit me?
A: By completing this course, you will develop specific knowledge and skills that will help you build a successful business. Armed with the information contained therein, you’ll have a better chance of creating something that is stable, long-lasting, and profitable.
Q: Do I have to complete the course in sequence?
AA: This course was designed to be a sequence of modules, with each module building on the previous ones. Completing the course in sequence will give you a better experience. That being said, if you have specific questions that you see are addressed in a later module, please feel free to explore those topics as needed.
Do I have to utilize the workbook and to-do lists?
A: The workbooks and to-do lists are merely intended as tools that allow you to put pen to paper and get your thoughts down about the topics raised in each module. Though they are certainly not a required component of the course, we strongly feel that engaging in the material and taking part in the workbook and to-do list activities will help you develop a better understanding of the topics discussed in the course.
Q: How long does it take to complete the course?
A: This course was designed such that it can be completed as quickly or as slowly as your schedule allows. For some, the course can be completed in a couple of days. For others, a few weeks might be necessary.
Do you want to THINK and SHOOT creatively?
Click ‘Buy’ and GET INSTANT ACCESS TO the 30-Day Creative Eye Challenge Course!SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE
Limited time and limited quantities available