Forum Terms of Use-- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

8 years 8 months ago #460620 by Nicole-Scott
Thank you

8 years 6 months ago #469104 by Kim-Haslam
Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to picking up tips and learning new techniques here. :)

7 years 11 months ago #492570 by dmailman64
Well said my friend.

Photo Comments
7 years 5 months ago #514205 by Maktub
Could i ask a question?

7 years 5 months ago #515515 by The FighterJetGeek
Understood... Thank you! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Misty-hughes-MissH177
7 years 3 months ago #522059 by max_43
It's clear
Thanks
Max

Photo Comments
7 years 3 months ago #522392 by mbrauning
Got it. Thanks

7 years 3 months ago #523056 by RedJet
Read and understood! :)
Thanks!

7 years 3 months ago #524533 by Sherrie-Redmon
Hello just want to say I have read the rules and I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing photos everyone will share I will comment when I can be constructive and to compliment someone's awesome job and I in turn ask for everyone's constructive comments that would better my work and always welcome is compliments. Thanks everyone

Photo Comments
7 years 3 months ago #524626 by Esther88
Thanks!:)

7 years 2 months ago #525133 by Andrew James
Got it! Thanks

Photo Comments
7 years 2 months ago #525141 by Ravenlaughing
Read and understood. Thank you. I look forward to learning much on this site.

Thanks again.

7 years 2 months ago #526874 by Anyamichele1task
Great! Thanks for the clarity and guidance.

7 years 2 months ago #527390 by dronline841
Hello,
I'm fairly new to photographytalk.com I've been doing photography for many years, but only got into digital photography about 5 years. I have been getting some work but not as much as I like, hoping this will boots my career since this is something I love to do.

7 years 1 month ago #528331 by Designing Judy
Introducing myself ~ Judy Hall-Folde ~ always on a learning curve in both photography and art!  Thank you for the opportunities you offer!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024

Improving your photography skills takes time, effort, and dedication. But with these unique exercises, you can make the process of becoming a better photographer more fun, too!

Jul 23, 2024

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024