Hello everyone! :)

7 years 9 months ago #490193 by Lilia-Alvarado
I am thrilled to be a part of Photography Talk community! My name is Lilia Alvarado of Lilia Alvarado Photography. I am from Virginia. I started photographing in 2011 after becoming a mom, got really serious about it 3 years ago. I always consider my identical twin daughters as my greatest inspiration. They are survivors of Twin To Twin Transfusion Syndrome, a complication in which the blood supply between two embryo's is disproportionate due to shared placenta, and results in high mortality rate. My girls are the the reason why my passion for children photography flows so naturally. 

I specialize in natural light photography and prefer actions/presets free editing. 

You can See my full portfolio on 500px:
500px.com/liliaalvarado

or PM me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/LiliaAlvaradoPhotography/

My website if you need information on mentoring:
www.liliaalvaradophotography.com/

I am looking forward to get to know this community 

Photo Comments
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: roberthh
7 years 9 months ago #490199 by Patty Ganahl
Big welcome, I was just looking at your photos here.  You have an adorable girls!

I'll be keeping an eye on your work!  

Patty 

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490201 by Cathy Kadolph
I was looking at your photos and thinking these girls look so much like each other.  So they are twins.  Such beauty.  

Welcome here!

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up." Pablo Picasso
Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490212 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you Patty! :) Will follow your work as well!

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490213 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you so much Cathy, they are 1 min in apart :)

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490221 by Office Guy
Welcome to the site!

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490238 by roberthh
Welcome Lilia,

Lot's of things to learn from you if I see your website!

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490272 by PhotoViking
Hi Lilia, welcome aboard.
As you know I'm already a "follower"; Great work! Simple, yet somehow very emotional...... Looking forward to seeing much more from you. :welcomeclan

roberthh wrote: Lot's of things to learn from you if I see your website!

:agree:

Festina lente!
Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490301 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you! :)

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490302 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you so much! :)

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490303 by Lilia-Alvarado
Many thanks! :)

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490324 by Hawkins
Precious little girls you have!  Welcome here!!

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490333 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you so much!!! :)

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490340 by rogdel
Thanks for sharing your story Lilia! I think its great that you feature your daughters in so much of your work - so great when you're able to share the things you love with the ones you love

Photo Comments
7 years 9 months ago #490345 by Lilia-Alvarado
Thank you! :)

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Upgrade your kit in 2024 with the best intermediate camera on the market! The question is, what camera fits the bill? We’ve got three top options for you to choose from in this buyer’s guide.

May 15, 2024

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024