Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

13 years 1 day ago #48710 by Eric

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
13 years 1 day ago #48721 by Trudehell

Eric wrote:

Awesome! :judge:

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric
13 years 1 day ago #48730 by Turbogirlie

photobod wrote:

Turbogirlie wrote: C:\Users\Kaz\Photography Work\Experiments\Favourites!\_1300162.jpg
My next submission

think you may need Alex's help here you have tried so many different things and it still aint working.

Thanks Photobod - have reported my postings to the moderator - there may still be hope........:rofl:

Luv Turbogirlie

xxx

13 years 1 day ago #48731 by Cre8tivefix

thuddy wrote:

I really like this. Almost looks snowy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thuddy
13 years 1 day ago #48733 by Turbogirlie

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Turbogirlie wrote: C:\fakepath\_4170302.jpg

This bumms me out... You've ben trying for a long time now... :huh: :unsure: :dry:

Thanks Karl - fantastic images BTW!:judge: Reported my post to the moderators, to see what they can do - uploaded one, as you know. But it seems as if the site isn't picking up the file attachment path now, like it's not even trying. I went to my first submission, then clicked edit to see what the attachment comes up as - completely different to the path it tries to pick for anything else.

Luv Turbogirlie

xxx

13 years 1 day ago #48734 by Cre8tivefix

photobod wrote:

Mike1430 wrote: Speed of Sound

wow guess this is going fast :judge:

Very cool!

13 years 1 day ago #48735 by Cre8tivefix

Lori G wrote: Rachel

Very Cute

13 years 1 day ago #48736 by Cre8tivefix

Messhaller wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

robbie wrote:

Lori G wrote:

Silentlight wrote: Image 7
[img size=640x431] farm4.static.flickr.com/3519/3733502421_0c3f588eda_z.jpg [/img]

Amazing photo! :judge:[/quote
Awesome image,love it.One of those rare images!!

:judge: :beerbang:

I love imagining where that boat would be going or doing.

I love this picture. Beautiful with a hint of danger.

13 years 1 day ago #48737 by Cre8tivefix

Karl Wertanen wrote:

Karl. I love all your pictures... Had trouble picking which one I wanted to comment on. Beautiful!

13 years 1 day ago #48739 by Kyotie

Trudehell wrote:

Eric wrote:

Very good!

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric
13 years 1 day ago #48740 by Kyotie

Trudehell wrote:

Eric wrote:

Very good!

John McDonald
McDonaldsPhotos.Com

Attachments:
13 years 1 day ago #48741 by Davebozy

Insy Winsy Spider

Attachments:
13 years 1 day ago #48742 by Cre8tivefix

robbie wrote:

Cre8tivefix wrote:

She is a Beauty,very nice.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone.

13 years 1 day ago #48743 by Davebozy

Lean Green eating machine

Attachments:
13 years 1 day ago #48745 by Cre8tivefix

Silentlight wrote: A Day at the Museum
[img size=431x640] farm4.static.flickr.com/3464/3741776224_042f77fe07_z.jpg [/img]

Definitely a photo fit for a brochure.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024