Ban the User above You...

12 years 8 months ago #128935 by photobod
Banned as the butterflies in my garden wont sit still long enough and that must be your fault not mine

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 8 months ago #129027 by Ziggy
Sorry but you are banned for talking about butterflies. :watching:

Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #129049 by chasrich
What happens if we talk about the bird of paradise? Banned!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #129052 by Dori
The Bird of Paradise flies away? Banned!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #129061 by chasrich

Dori wrote: The Bird of Paradise flies away? Banned!

The bird of paradise flies up your nose...:rofl: Banned for missing a musical reference.

Little Jimmie Dickens...

One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
Took a penny from my pocket
In his tin cup I did drop it
I heard him say as I made my retreat

CHORUS
"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"
"May an elephant caress you with his toes"
"May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"

The laundry man is really on his toes
Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
When he called me I came a-runnin'
Gave him back his dime for phonin'
I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

CHORUS

I was way behind one day to catch the train
Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
The speed cop made it with us
And as he wrote out the ticket
I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #129065 by Nikonjan
Banned for making me sing that song.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 8 months ago #129074 by chasrich
I know - darn thing is stuck in my head too...

Self Ban!

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #129082 by Cre8tivefix
Double Banned (since you already banned yourself) for making me look up the melody to that one. LOL

12 years 8 months ago #129117 by Nikonjan
Triple ban. Banned again and again and again.!

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 8 months ago #129130 by chasrich
Sheesh - such hate. Banned for making me hire some body guards...

12 years 8 months ago #129155 by Cre8tivefix
The Elves are complaining that "Body Guard" wasn't part of their original job description and have asked me to Ban you because of it.

12 years 8 months ago #129175 by Foxy Girl
I'm going to ban you for talking about a 90's movie :P

Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #129219 by chasrich
ban ban ban... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

12 years 8 months ago #129317 by Rawley Photos
Your banned for using the word ban 3 times in a row.

Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #129331 by chasrich
Banned for keeping count... ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024