Ban the User above You...

12 years 11 months ago #107339 by Cre8tivefix
If I'm banned for picking on Santa, then you are too.

12 years 11 months ago #107349 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for suggesting i believe in Santa.
12 years 11 months ago #107353 by The Time Capturer
Banned for suggesting you don't.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 11 months ago #107355 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for being suggestive.
12 years 11 months ago #107359 by Cre8tivefix
Banned for wearing a hot ski mask in what I'm sure is very hot and humid weather right now.

12 years 11 months ago #107362 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for thinking my mask doesn't have air-conditioning.
12 years 11 months ago #107391 by chasrich
Banned for dripping all over the floor... you AC pan is full or is it because you're an 8?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 11 months ago #107407 by Dori
Banned for not handing the Ninja a towel.

BTW...I came over to the Darkside and there were no cookies!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 11 months ago #107413 by Nikonjan
Banned for...oh, I don't know, because you are all crazy. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #107415 by mj~shutterbugg
banned cause you couldn't find the cookies!

Whoops!

banned for pointing out I am crazy!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 11 months ago #107438 by effron

Dori wrote: Banned for not handing the Ninja a towel.

BTW...I came over to the Darkside and there were no cookies!

If you were smart enough to come over to the dark side, you are smart enough to make your own cookies......U R BANNED!..............:slapface:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #107459 by KenMan
I ban you because you look like that bad guy from Batman!

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #107467 by Nikonjan
Banned because you are sitting in snow when it is summer now.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 11 months ago #107472 by Dori

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 11 months ago #107560 by The Time Capturer
Banned for thinking the cookies would still be there. You were late showing up ... they've all been eaten.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The Sony Alpha a7 II has been around for a decade, but even after all these years, it stands up as an excellent option for photographers looking for a high-quality full frame camera.

Jun 25, 2024

It's summertime in the northern hemisphere, and that means long days to explore the world around us. With these summer landscape photography tips, you'll learn a thing or two about improving your photos!

Jun 23, 2024

What is aspect ratio, and what does it mean for the presentation of your images? Use this beginner photography guide to get all the details!

Jun 20, 2024

Lake photography is a fun type of landscape photography because of all the different compositional options you have. With these tips, get the best possible results!

Jun 19, 2024

The ideal portrait photography location is out there; it's a simple matter of finding it! Using this guide, you can discover the best places for outdoor portraits!

Jun 17, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Canon R8 is a budget-friendly full frame camera with high-end photo and video features. In other words, there are plenty of reasons to upgrade to an R8!

Jun 14, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024