Ban the User above You...

12 years 9 months ago #107339 by Cre8tivefix
If I'm banned for picking on Santa, then you are too.

12 years 9 months ago #107349 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for suggesting i believe in Santa.
12 years 9 months ago #107353 by The Time Capturer
Banned for suggesting you don't.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 9 months ago #107355 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for being suggestive.
12 years 9 months ago #107359 by Cre8tivefix
Banned for wearing a hot ski mask in what I'm sure is very hot and humid weather right now.

12 years 9 months ago #107362 by Stealthy Ninja
Banned for thinking my mask doesn't have air-conditioning.
12 years 9 months ago #107391 by chasrich
Banned for dripping all over the floor... you AC pan is full or is it because you're an 8?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #107407 by Dori
Banned for not handing the Ninja a towel.

BTW...I came over to the Darkside and there were no cookies!

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 9 months ago #107413 by Nikonjan
Banned for...oh, I don't know, because you are all crazy. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #107415 by mj~shutterbugg
banned cause you couldn't find the cookies!

Whoops!

banned for pointing out I am crazy!

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 9 months ago #107438 by effron

Dori wrote: Banned for not handing the Ninja a towel.

BTW...I came over to the Darkside and there were no cookies!

If you were smart enough to come over to the dark side, you are smart enough to make your own cookies......U R BANNED!..............:slapface:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #107459 by KenMan
I ban you because you look like that bad guy from Batman!

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #107467 by Nikonjan
Banned because you are sitting in snow when it is summer now.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 9 months ago #107472 by Dori

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 9 months ago #107560 by The Time Capturer
Banned for thinking the cookies would still be there. You were late showing up ... they've all been eaten.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024