Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

12 years 10 months ago #103986 by chasrich
Mine yet again... :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #104110 by photobod
comp has been cancelled no posts please

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #104160 by chasrich
Rodger Dodger... Wilco.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #104172 by Cre8tivefix
Not sure what I would do if this thread actually ends. It's become a bit of a security blanket. I like that I can depend on it always being updated often. :toocrazy:

12 years 10 months ago #104250 by Nikonjan
Well you can always depend on me! :agree: :)

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #104340 by chasrich
It is the PT touchstone. Tag!:thumbsup:

12 years 10 months ago #104346 by photobod
Update Update Update, Photobod has won this competition please stop playing now, no need to acknowledge this announcement. :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #104356 by Chilli
So this is how it works, very simple be the last to post in this thread with a 3 day gap between you and the last post and you win!

this could take forever

12 years 10 months ago #104384 by Kitzmiller
I'll take this again :nunu:

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #104388 by redneckphotos
this is funny

RedNeck Photos
12 years 10 months ago #104598 by Nikonjan
Hey, I want to be the last women on this thread I keep telling you all I will split the money with you. Why don't you believe me??? :toetap: :( :huh: :rofl:

12 years 10 months ago #104602 by photobod

Nikonjan wrote: Hey, I want to be the last women on this thread I keep telling you all I will split the money with you. Why don't you believe me??? :toetap: :( :huh: :rofl:

Because no woman can be trusted unlike men who can be, so let me win and I will look after you I promise :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago #104604 by Nikonjan
Well!!! :duel: :catfight: :slapface:

12 years 10 months ago #104648 by chasrich
We have come close to finishing this thread. Someone made it overnight to like twelve hours. Typical time for the king to remain on the mountain is under an hour unless Jan is online then it is measured in nano seconds!

This prize belongs to me!

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #104650 by photobod
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :watching: :watching: :watching:

Hey I am over 10000 points does that mean I am rich ?????

www.dcimages.org.uk

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024