Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

12 years 9 months ago #120544 by ohsnap
:duel: :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :lol: :woohoo: so I will never know :banana: but I'll keep on dancing

Lynn Sheahan
12 years 9 months ago #120577 by Vespista

ohsnap wrote: So any one going to let me know what this is ????? and how it works ... not sure about this site fill me in. thanks LB

Right. Well, this is what it is: This is my thread and if everyone stayed quiet for 3 days or so, I'd win my $200 and be declared the winner. Unfortunately, no-one seems to understand that.

:nunu:

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #120590 by The Time Capturer
Okay, I'll stay quiet so you can win. :whistle:

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #120618 by chasrich

ohsnap wrote: :duel: :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :lol: :woohoo: so I will never know :banana: but I'll keep on dancing

Some 210 pages back in this thread Alex wrote...
"I would like to take credit for this thread idea, but this isn't my idea. My last company someone posted a thread like this. I just modified it with a little cash incentive!

So this is how it works, very simple be the last to post in this thread with a 3 day gap between you and the last post and you win!

Let's get this show on the road!"

And for the past seven months the fight has been raging. Sure you feel fresh and full of hope now but that will pass when you realize that this thread is mine! :owned:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #120621 by MeganPearson
^:catfight: :P

12 years 9 months ago #120627 by The Time Capturer
It seems there have been some emoticons that are feeling left out because some get used more than others so, to be fair, I will give them all a starring role in this post:

B)
:(
:)
:cheer:
;)
:P
:angry:
:unsure:
:ohmy:
:huh:
:dry:
:lol:
:sick:
:silly:
:blink:
:welcomeclan
:kiss:
:woohoo:
:side:
:S
:evil:
:whistle:
:pinch:
:thumbsup:
:agree:
:judge:
:drool:
:rofl:
:beerbang:
:goodpost:
:owned:
:duel:
:watching:
:toocrazy:
:slapface:
:nunu:
:cheers:
:banana:
:catfight:
:toetap:
:patriot:
:rolleyes

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 9 months ago #120631 by chasrich
Not all emoticons are created equal... :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #120641 by Stealthy Ninja
I don't even want $200, I'm just here to mess it up for the rest of you.

AHHHH hA HAA HAHA!
12 years 9 months ago #120644 by The Time Capturer
Not very stealthy...

12 years 9 months ago #120650 by Stealthy Ninja
High Five!
12 years 9 months ago #120663 by Dori
I'm back...

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 9 months ago #120665 by chasrich
It's all about the points...

Hi Dori...

12 years 9 months ago #120669 by The Time Capturer
What? Points? We get points? Crap ... I thought we just got money and a cool title!

12 years 9 months ago #120674 by chasrich
I'll take your points... I know people. :woohoo:

12 years 9 months ago #120691 by The Time Capturer
LOL! That could be taken as a nice gesture ("if you want to get rid of them") or a threat (HACKER ALERT!)

I never actually realized I had over 6000 points ... how'd that happen?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024