Last person to post in this thread wins the "I'm the Man or Woman" and $200 shopping spree

1 month 1 week ago #658700 by effron
Expect a visit from the IRS....

Why so serious?
This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #658709 by Finn
Moving to Russia or island down south 

LOL 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658713 by Joseph Raymonds
:rofl:

1 month 1 week ago #658750 by Chester Foster
Anyone watching the games this weekend?

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #658753 by Hassner
“games”
It depends where you are.
On our (South African) sport news, Rugby world cup is being played in Japan. (I’m sure America has a team there.)

Just checked. Yip. Ranked no 14. South Africa ranked no 5.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658755 by effron
I'd watch rugby before American football, but don't watch any TV sports now....Good luck to your team.

Why so serious?
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658771 by Tim Dordeck
Speaking of rugby, what in the world has that never gone big time here in the states? 

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658777 by Hassner
Thanks.
Cricket is more my viewer sport, but government racial quotas forced the game into less top quality players and a huge dip in ranking. 
Rugby went trough the same thing, but is coming back slowly.

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658780 by effron
When our sports went political, I took a hike...I'd rather mow the lawn than watch a bunch of millionaires whining about the lack of equality.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658788 by Ira Weber
Oh yes, I'm with you on that one!  I can't stand watching sports from America any more.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658794 by effron
Majors golf is my exception.....and sometimes womens beach volleyball.....:evil:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658806 by CaptNemo
I miss the day of boxing, I stopped watching during the Tyson era, actually when things started getting a weird with him.  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658812 by Ian Stone
Any NYC runs it in for a touchdown!  

Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658825 by effron
Um, ok. Bump.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

1 month 1 week ago #658830 by Hassner

effron wrote: When our sports went political, I took a hike...I'd rather mow the lawn than watch a bunch of millionaires whining about the lack of equality.

Amen to that.

Photo Comments

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 might be a couple of years old now, but as we demonstrate in this Sony a9 review, it is still one of the best cameras in its class, particularly when it comes to its autofocus capabilities.

Oct 08, 2019

The Canon EOS M200 is coming soon, and if you're interested in upgrading from your phone to a traditional camera, this one might just be for you.

Oct 02, 2019

In this Canon EOS 6D Mark II review, learn about this camera's essential specs, features, and pros and cons so you can determine if it's the right camera for you.

Sep 27, 2019

In this iMovR Lander Lite desk review, learn about the build quality, features, durability, and technology that make it one of the best standing desks on the market today.

Sep 27, 2019

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Photo by Bench Accounting on Unsplash We all know artificial intelligence is here to stay, but does that mean it should decide...

Oct 22, 2019

Photo by American Airlines Airports in the United States are getting new CT scanners that are supposed to make the process of running through TSA really...

Oct 22, 2019

Camera gear insurance is a must-have if you're a professional photographer. But what do all the terms mean? What kinds of policies are available? Who and what can be covered? Find out in this photography insurance primer!

Oct 22, 2019

After testing multiple lights over the long-term, we're confident in saying that this collection represents some of the very best lights for photographers in 2019.

Oct 21, 2019

Photo by 🇸🇮 Janko Ferlič - @specialdaddy on Unsplash In an era where Nest security cameras are constantly being barraged by...

Oct 19, 2019

With these photography tips, you'll be able to advance your abilities beyond beginner level and start to develop a workflow that results in better photos.

Oct 17, 2019

With these essential street photography tips, you'll learn some essential guidelines for making your street photography outings a success.

Oct 17, 2019

Photo by Diana Măceşanu on Unsplash Steve Fines is used to using his drone to capture gorgeous aerial photos. But, when a...

Oct 17, 2019