Say something nice about the person above you.

12 years 9 months ago #130165 by McBeth Photography
Nice wheels!

It is what it is.
12 years 9 months ago #130181 by jpenas
Love the way the light comes in from the top left

12 years 9 months ago #130184 by debjyoti
love the mood in your avatar

Any one in need of an assistant?
I am more than willing to be one! :)
Please do contact me at:
[email protected]

12 years 9 months ago #130599 by Arkangel7x3
love your car

"If it's to good to be true best to shoot it again"
12 years 9 months ago #130602 by PT Admin
You have some really nice photos in your album.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 9 months ago #130618 by debjyoti
love the fact that you are the admin! :)

Please do contact me at:
[email protected]

The following user(s) said Thank You: McBeth Photography
12 years 9 months ago #130643 by McBeth Photography
I like that you'd rather drive a Chevy than push a Ford.

It is what it is.
12 years 9 months ago #130822 by Arkangel7x3
i like your last comment

12 years 9 months ago #130870 by debjyoti
love your name!!

Please do contact me at:
[email protected]

12 years 9 months ago #130883 by chasrich
I like the fact that you are involved with viewing the photo albums of others. This type of activity is what makes PT such a popular place. Congratulation on leading the pack in the points list.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #130895 by debjyoti

chasrich wrote: I like the fact that you are involved with viewing the photo albums of others. This type of activity is what makes PT such a popular place. Congratulation on leading the pack in the points list.

ya..that way i am learning different point of view and style.
and i love your photos..they are truly awsome :)

Please do contact me at:
[email protected]

12 years 9 months ago #131676 by Arkangel7x3
I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WERE A HAPPY FAMILY .........(Sings the barney song) I like that your an active member

12 years 9 months ago #131955 by PT Admin
I like that you are able to scratch yourself with your hind leg.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 9 months ago #131961 by debjyoti
:rofl: love your comment. :rofl:

Please do contact me at:
[email protected]

12 years 9 months ago #131964 by chasrich
I admire the fact that you know English so well. It is hard to believe it is a second language for you or possibly a third.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024

The Fuji X-T5 is a mid-range camera ideal for beginners who need a high-powered camera body to professionals looking for a solid second camera - and many uses in between!

Jun 03, 2024