Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #57019 by John Landolfi
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\Web Upload\Cape-Cod-Light-No1.jpg

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #57075 by Graflex 4x5

DonD2 wrote:

chasrich wrote:

DonD2 wrote:

chasrich wrote: I was a competitor at one time and made it to the nationals three years so I have a variety of guns. For home defense I would grab a 12ga shotgun loaded with bird shot. I seldom pack on the street but when I do it is a 1911 .45ACP. A smaller version of the same gun I used in tactical competition.

In a showdown at high noon I would use the .38 super race gun if for no other reason than to intimidate the other guy. :woohoo:

I have a CCW license and carry everyday all day long. I carry either my XD45 (45acp) or a 1911 (45acp). But as far as a showdown at high noon Chas. I think that I would prefer the .44mag revolver for intimidation factor....... :rofl: :rofl:

For pure intimidation there is a Thompson Contender with a .223 barrel. It throws a three foot fireball - unfortunately it is a single shot... :rofl:

Now you're talkin'. That is one serious muzzle flash! :rofl:

If we're going just for muzzle flash, I'd take the 16" guns from the battleship New Jersey. :thumbsup:

No matter how fast I go, there's always someone slower in front of me.
13 years 1 month ago #57492 by Alex
I use to have a SIG-Sauer P220 .45 caliber, when I moved to California I sold the weapon as the gun laws are out of control here.

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 4 weeks ago #64381 by phototex
I no longer own a shotgun - sold my 12 ga. when I finally quit turkeyhunting. For home, I have a .357 mag revolver with a shot cartridge as #1, followed by 5 max load hollowpoints. I think that's enough, unless my Texas home is invaded by a brown bear. :)

13 years 4 weeks ago #65027 by photobod

phototex wrote: I no longer own a shotgun - sold my 12 ga. when I finally quit turkeyhunting. For home, I have a .357 mag revolver with a shot cartridge as #1, followed by 5 max load hollowpoints. I think that's enough, unless my Texas home is invaded by a brown bear. :)

Sure hope you dont meet that Brown bear
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024

The Fuji X-T5 is a mid-range camera ideal for beginners who need a high-powered camera body to professionals looking for a solid second camera - and many uses in between!

Jun 03, 2024