Yes or No game

12 years 5 months ago #189371 by John Landolfi
Yes. I keep shooting, don't I?
Do you vote?

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #189376 by Dori
Yes.

Do you watch sports?

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 5 months ago #189443 by John Landolfi
Yes. some sports.
Do you fish?

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #189978 by Vespista
No. I fly but I've never been fly-fishing.
do you think some cell phones are so small that average fingers can easily hit the wrong keys?

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #189979 by John Landolfi
Oh, yes.
Do you find keyboards keys are packed too close together?

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #190274 by Stealthy Ninja
No. I use a good keyboard.

Are you addicted to love?
12 years 5 months ago #190285 by John Landolfi
Yes.Regardless of the cost.
Do you wish you had loved more?

Photo Comments
12 years 5 months ago #190793 by Vespista
No. That's one regret I don't have!
If you were adopted, would you want to know?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #191117 by Stealthy Ninja
My intellect and the fact I have a father AND a mother (ahh modern times, how they are stupid).

Are you crazy?!?!
12 years 4 months ago #191170 by Dori
Who me? Yes! :toocrazy:

Are you sane?

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 4 months ago #191252 by John Landolfi
Of course! I'm the only one!
Are you supremely confident of your skills?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #191257 by Dori
No, I still have loads to learn!

Do you like to learn new things?

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 4 months ago #191300 by Vespista
yes, absolutely!
do you do 'refresher' papers and courses?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #191400 by John Landolfi
No. I have written some
Have you studied more than you wanted to?

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #191411 by Stealthy Ninja
Yes, but not more than I need to.

Do you believe life is a long learning process?

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024

The Fuji X-T5 is a mid-range camera ideal for beginners who need a high-powered camera body to professionals looking for a solid second camera - and many uses in between!

Jun 03, 2024