Yes or No game

12 years 1 month ago #206786 by John Landolfi
Used to be a runner.Now, I walk (torn ligament)
Do you do hatha yoga?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #206841 by bigbubbaG
Hatha yoga.... Didn't he go around stealing picnic baskets with a sidekick named Bobo?

No, I don't do that

Like boats & boating?

Victory is won not in miles but inches. Win some, hold your ground, win some more.
---Louis L'amour

12 years 1 month ago #206867 by chasrich
I must - I keep doing it.

Do you speak a second language?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 1 month ago #206893 by bigbubbaG
Yes-- I can also speak a little Spanish.

If I am typing in English, and someone in Mexico is reading it, does it show in Spanish on their computer?

Victory is won not in miles but inches. Win some, hold your ground, win some more.
---Louis L'amour

12 years 1 month ago #206909 by John Landolfi
Not unless he uses Google to translate it.
Have you been offshore in your boat?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #206915 by Vespista
Yes, Here in New Zealand we used to have a race up to Fiji (the Auckland to Suva Yacht Race). I've done it twice.
Have you ever been to Fiji?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #206923 by John Landolfi
No. Haven't been south of the Equator.
Are you planning to visit tne US?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #206965 by bigbubbaG
Yes, well maybe some day I will :lol:

Ever visit Washington D.C.?

---Louis L'amour

12 years 1 month ago #206976 by chasrich
Yes - I was born there... I moved away when I was about 10 years old. I intend to go back and look around.

Do you have a bucket list?

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 1 month ago #207063 by John Landolfi
No. Last time I needed a bucket was on a boat...
Will you take risks to get a shot?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #207100 by Joves
Yes if need be.
Is there anything you will not shoot?

12 years 1 month ago #207119 by chasrich
I can't think of anything... Maybe an event horizon??

Are you late eating dinner like me?

12 years 1 month ago #207150 by John Landolfi
Yes. Just got home: 11:30pm
Have you ever sat down to dinner at 10pm?

Photo Comments
12 years 1 month ago #207184 by chasrich
Yes... I'm about to go on a cruise and I predict several late night dinners in the next week. Pass the Pepto please... :rofl:

Are you planning a trip soon?

12 years 1 month ago #207194 by bigbubbaG
Yes---As a matter of fact, it was last night. Planned on going into D.C and getting some night shots of the monuments & memorials along the mall. Got there and they have the mall torn to shreds! They are redoing the Reflecting Pool. Going to be all new in a few weeks.

Ever been disappointed when a photo shoot turns into a ride in the car? :lol:

---Louis L'amour

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024