my photos in Istanbul

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284446 by chefamro
your feedback please

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago #284475 by Darrell
I find the dof in pic one shallow, only the dark horse is in focus and using a flash would of helped to show the eyes. The squirrel is great, caught the eye... Picture 3, I would of used PS to remove the parking lot light in lower left. Picture 4, cropped too tight.
:beerbang:

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chefamro
10 years 11 months ago #284534 by chefamro
thank you very much it was really helpful comments , however I will not use PS till I will be professional photographer ,lets see after 1 year , once again thank you very much and best regards

10 years 11 months ago #284544 by Darrell
When. I mentioned ps, I was actually referring to any editing software, many are free. This is all part of processing a picture, same as the darkroom is used for processing film.

You will not be judged as a photographer by the pictures you take, but by the pictures you show.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284580 by chefamro
more photos in Istanbul , I need your feedback again

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284583 by garyrhook
After you attach the image, there's an "Insert" button that shows up. This will get you photos into the post.

I really like the first one. However, as was pointed about above, post-processing is really required. Most photographers will agree that it's not optional. The haze is most unpleasant, and the image is not sharp. Not sure what camera is being used, nor what format the original picture is in, but here's what I got out of the image with a 2 minute edit in Lightroom:

Just to demonstrate possibilities. The statue is cropped too tightly, and the composition is not interesting to me. The bird: the majority of negative space is usually in front of the subject, not behind.

Photo Comments
Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago #284584 by chefamro
thank you very much for your appreciated comments , I tried to attached another photos but it is not working I dont want why , and I am really happy with the result of your editing , it is better than mine for sure , I will try to post more and more just keep giving me your comment as it is very valuable to me , I will do my best to learn editing as I am still new ( I am using Canon D550 , Tamron 24-70 VC - Tamron 70-200 VC and Canon fisheye 15-8 zoom lense )

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284585 by chefamro
here is the photos i need your feedback regarding the color tone of the flower as i am using tamron 24-70 vc in the next photo I am using canon fisheye lense 8-15 .....what do you think????

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284586 by chefamro
is the first photo cropped or just exact composition , is the other photo sharp enough or need editing and where ???? thank you

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284587 by chefamro
the first photo I feel it is nice , however i feel something missing in the other photo ... please help me to find out , and give me your feedback for the first one

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284589 by chefamro
I believe the last photo is the best however the second is not so bad , and the first one was a chance to catch funny sleeping dog ....
please give me your feedback

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #284590 by chefamro
what about theses photos , I think is not that good but the last one is the best...... what do you think??????

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago #284591 by chefamro

Attachments:
10 years 11 months ago #284639 by garyrhook
We appreciate your enthusiasm!

However, you might find more response if you start a new thread with each picture, and slow down on the posts. Put your photos in to your gallery, sure, but here in the forum, if you want feedback, it might be more productive for you to select 1-3 images at a time and ask specific questions about them. So many all at once, and viewers are going to have a difficult time knowing what to comment on.

I will say here, for this last batch, that the composition of most of these is somewhat bland. Subjects right in the center of the frame tend to produce uninteresting images. I would suggest you research composition (there is lots of free information on the web) to learn how to "see". Once you start capturing more interesting photographs, take the best and focus on editing to product a final product.

I think that, for many of us, especially with digital photography, the number of keepers vs. throw-away images is pretty low. If I get 20% that are worth keeping I'm really pleased.

Photo Comments
10 years 11 months ago #284641 by Darrell
:agree:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024