Get 7 days Access To
600+ Pro Photography Lessons For $1
then $9 per month, cancel anytime
Here are just a few examples of the lessons you’re about to unlock...
1. Which Lens for What Kind of Landscape?
Get outfitted with the best lens for creating dynamic, breathtaking landscape photos
2. How to Use Contrast for Better Landscape Photos
Master the art of using contrasting textures, colors, and subjects in landscape photography.
3. Landscape Composition: Finding and Placing a Subject
Learn a rock-solid approach for selecting a strong subject and placing them in the frame to enhance your photos.
4. Layering Landscape Compositions to Increase Interest
Are your landscapes boring and blah? This lesson will help you create more compelling photos with one simple trick - layering.
5. Common Exposure Problems for Portraits (and How to Fix Them)
Learn how to make overexposure, underexposure, and incorrect white balance a thing of the past.
6. Single Light Portrait Tips
Taking incredible portraits doesn’t require a ton of expensive lighting gear. In fact, breathtaking images are possible with just a single light.
7. How to Use Posing and Perspective to Get a More Dynamic Portrait
Give your portraits - especially group portraits - more life and vitality by using unique poses and manipulating the perspective.
8. Environmental Portraiture: A Comprehensive Guide
Learn how to capture genuine, relaxed, and candid portraits by taking the environmental portraiture approach.
9. Suggested Camera Settings for Bird Photograph
Never miss a photo of a bird at rest or in flight again with this comprehensive guide to camera settings.
10. Wildlife Photography: Steps for Success Before You Shoot a Single Image
Discover a can’t-miss plan for capturing high-quality images of wildlife.
11. Wildlife Photography: Using Perspective to Create Interest
These tips and tricks will help you compose images of wildlife that have tons of visual appeal.
12. Using Symmetry as a Compositional Tool
Explore how you can utilize the principles of symmetry to create a dynamic image.
13. Photography Composition Techniques: Simplify the Scene
Reduce visual clutter and create more impactful photos with these advanced techniques.
14. Photography Composition Techniques: Fill the Frame
It’s one of the simplest, yet most impactful composition tricks. By filling the frame, you’ll create a more powerful picture.
15. Composition Basics: Visual Weight and Direction
Learn to create images that connect with viewers on a subconscious level by presenting photos that are highly balanced.
16. Learn to See in Black and White
Composing black and white images can be a challenge because we see in color. This lesson reveals the features you need to train your eye to see in order to create dynamic black and white images.
17. How to Create Black and White Photos in Photoshop
Explore various tools in Photoshop that allow you to create compelling black and white photos.
18. Get Improved Black and White Photos With These Essential Tips
Creating a stunning black and white image requires much more than switching your camera to monochrome. Learn the technical and creative aspects of making a black and white photo.
19. Create Amazing Abstract Photos With These Easy Tips
Develop an eye for creating abstract images with these key compositional tips.
20. The Exposure Triangle
One of the most difficult aspects of photography is understanding the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. This lesson makes the connection clear.
21. A Beginner’s Guide to Exposure Compensation
Develop an understanding of how to help your camera get a well-exposed shot by utilizing its exposure compensation feature.
22. Color Temperature 101
With knowledge of how colors change according to their temperature, you can create more interesting and accurate images.
23. Twelve Photoshop Tips and Tricks for Landscape Photographers
Get an in-depth tour of some of the best tools to use for improving your landscape photos.
24. Twelve Photoshop Tips for Portrait Photographers
If portraits are your passion, learn how to use Photoshop to create the perfect portrait.
25. Processing an Image in Lightroom
This lesson outlines a basic workflow for processing an image from start to finish in Lightroom CC.
26. Better Skies with Lightroom
Ramp up the drama in your landscape photos with this tutorial on improving skies in Lightroom CC.
27. Advanced Macro Photography Tip: Focus Stacking
Acquire the skills needed to create a focus-stacked image that makes a macro photography subject perfectly sharp.
28. Infant Photography Techniques
Learn how to prepare yourself to capture the beauty and innocence of infancy.
29. Fourteen Fun and Unique Wedding Photography Poses
Get your creative juices flowing with these unique and interesting posing ideas.
30. Introduction to Smartphone Photography
Being an excellent photographer doesn’t require an expensive camera. Learn how to use your smartphone to take top-quality photos.
And 570 More Lessons
then $9 per month, cancel anytime
Our in-depth library of 600+ pro photography lessons covers every aspect of the craft. From composition to exposure to lighting to Photoshop (and more). You’ll receive everything you need to build your skills and become the pro you always desired to be.
PT+ membership delivers bite-sized information 24/7 on-the-go. Take our lessons with you and become one of the few photographers that is uniquely qualified to find, shoot and edit stunning pictures.
From amateur to pro or from good to great—it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re starting from. You’ll quickly reach the next level and skyrocket your photography skillset.