tomorrow im going back to staples to look again at the canon rebel t2i

13 years 3 months ago #17730 by luckywish1
tomorrow im going back to staples to look again at the canon rebel t2i because the guy told me that i can bring my memory card with me and test the camera with it. gigggles holy cow this might be more interesting just to try it again. and the guy told me that he would walk around with me in the store so i can take pictures and see how they turn out and see how far the len can really go on 18-55. i think the sale person want me to buy this one but we will check it out tomorrow but first i have to empty my memory card gigggles i havent done that yet gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles gigggles

13 years 3 months ago #17736 by luckywish1
also bestbuy has one for a lot cheaper too the canon rebel t2i is 798.99 and then they have a len is cost 154.99
www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+75-300mm+f/...&st=75-300&cp=1&lp=1
please tell me what you guys think i need a feedback that for sure

and im still going to bestbuy also to look at the nikon d3100 and also use my memory card there too test it out.

i might be bring my aunt jeannie with me and ed because im scared that they might take a advantage of us at bestbuy.

play my card right

good things come to those who wait gigggles gigggle gigggles a true statement too

13 years 3 months ago #18042 by photobod
Good Idea to take someone with you Penny, I like that very sensible, and its good to see you trying things out, yes good things come to those who wait, this is a big move for you and you need to get it right, patience is a virtue, another true saying. :cheer: :P :)

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 months ago #18065 by luckywish1
yes i just thought it was funny that staples called me last night and said i can bring my memory card with me to try out there camera. i might just go there and try it out but i still have my heart set on the nikon d3100 gigggles

13 years 3 months ago #18108 by crystal

luckywish1 wrote: i think the sale person want me to buy this one

This is something you need to be careful of. I have found when it comes to specific brands depending on the sales person, they will sell you the brand the SALES PERSON LIKES. What they may use. Not what may be good for you.

In the end, I don't care what brand you buy, I am just saying be careful. Buy the camera you want to buy. Do not buy a brand because the sales person wants you to buy it.

This past summer, my husband and I was at Sears. Every store I am in, I always check out the cameras (browsing, seeing whats new, not what to buy, cuz what I plan to buy is not in retail stores). Well the aisle where the cameras were, was crowded by a sales person and an older couple buying their first DSLR. My husband and I were on the other side of the stand, looking at the video cameras. This sales person was doing his best to get the couple to buy a Canon. Not just the entry level Canon, but a grade up. The sales guy talked about negative things on the Nikon and Sony cameras. But he put Canon so high up there. I was thinking of opening my mouth, because I do not feel it's right for the sales person to specifically sell one brand because that is what they like and think everyone should have that brand. (the sales person mention he has a canon) A sales person should be neutral, give all info on all brands and tend to the customers needs.
13 years 3 months ago #18111 by luckywish1
yes i agree with you. i will be very careful about it i still feel that the nikon d3100 would fit me the best right now too just because im a beginner right now

13 years 3 months ago #18115 by Rob pix4u2
I agree with Crystal that the sales person should be neutral. Get the camera that YOU want and that fits your hands, has controls you understand , and in general is going to be the one you want to use often and not regret purchasing down the road

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024