Vizio tablet

12 years 7 months ago #146235 by Moe
Anyone try one of these? I just found out they have one. I have one of their LCD's and think they are pretty good value.

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #146269 by Prago
News to me, we have oneof their 55" HDTV LCD that was huge difference from the Sony we have.

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #146904 by Frisco
They make a tablet? Had no idea, just thought they made affordable TV's.

Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 70-200mm VRII f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.8, Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, SB-700 & SB-800
Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #147549 by wolverine
Saw it advertised at Costco.com. See below and check reviews.

For some reason non of the Android tablets can compete with the iPad! Can anyone coud tell me why?

www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodi...al&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

www.wolverinedata.com
Handheld Scanners, Film Converters & Digital Camera Backup Devices
PT Special 20% OFF
Coupon Code PTWOLVERINE

12 years 7 months ago #148904 by wolverine
I own an iPad and after looking at the Kindle Fire sure to put Apple on fire and all others too. Pre-order it today, Shipping Nov 15.

www.wolverinedata.com
Handheld Scanners, Film Converters & Digital Camera Backup Devices
PT Special 20% OFF
Coupon Code PTWOLVERINE

12 years 7 months ago #151476 by Janos

wolverine wrote: I own an iPad and after looking at the Kindle Fire sure to put Apple on fire and all others too. Pre-order it today, Shipping Nov 15.

How much they asking for those? And what do you think is the selling point?

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #151511 by shelland
I haven't read much about them, but have seen them in Costco. Having only 3 stars on Costco's website isn't the greatest sign.

If I was in the market for a tablet (hoping I will be relatively soon), this would be my choise: www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230018

I prefer the customization that Android offers. Not to mention all the features we've had for years that Apple is stealing for the next iOS version. ;) (tongue in cheek - just having fun!)

Scott

- Twin Cities, MN

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024