Anyone have a iPad?

13 years 7 months ago #178 by DavidM
I've been thinking about getting one and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just not sold on how usable or practical these are. So feel free to share your feedback on it!

David

13 years 7 months ago #252 by FunnyGuy
No but I want one! I have a friend with one and I've used it. Pretty darn cool if you ask me!

13 years 7 months ago #255 by jdubs2010
iPads are cool but not really worth the price if you ask me.

Fellow photography enthusiast. =)
13 years 7 months ago #318 by FunnyGuy

jdubs2010 wrote: iPads are cool but not really worth the price if you ask me.

Do you have one? Do you have the one with the 3G wireless?

13 years 7 months ago #554 by Fiesta!
I think Santa is bringing me one this year :woohoo:

Photo Comments
13 years 7 months ago #664 by ShutterGuy

Fiesta! wrote: I think Santa is bringing me one this year :woohoo:

Wife is getting me one also. I'm hoping I might be able to use this for photo storage out in the field. Anyone try it yet for photo storage?

I wonder if you can tether it directly to the camera? Now that would be cool!

Photo Comments
13 years 7 months ago #829 by cardinal
I've seen commercials for the iPad, they seem like they could be very useful!! I'm thinking of getting one.

13 years 7 months ago #1084 by youngrebel
I love my iPad. It is so cool!!

13 years 7 months ago #1167 by purerumble
I recently bought one and it almost does as much stuff as my computer, It's great!

13 years 7 months ago #1255 by masterscribe
I like the things that iPad can do! A friend of mine has one and it's pretty cool.

13 years 7 months ago #1281 by eaglesnest
I use my iPad for digital books! It allows me to have a huge collection without taking up space that I don't have in my apartment!!

13 years 7 months ago #1360 by mitsugrly
I think I might be getting an iPad for christmas this year!! lol

13 years 7 months ago #1429 by leopardforest
I can see the advantages of having an iPad but haven't really made the decision to fork out the money for one.

13 years 7 months ago #1528 by roxxan646
I've heard this and that but never really found out what the iPad can be used for. Any one have any user experience you can share about it?

13 years 6 months ago #2284 by Einsteinwazwrong
Okay, my family is kind of a bunch of techno geeks, lol! I just bought an iPad for my daughter and she loves it.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024