Anyone have a iPad?

11 years 11 months ago #178 by DavidM
I've been thinking about getting one and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Just not sold on how usable or practical these are. So feel free to share your feedback on it!

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #252 by FunnyGuy
No but I want one! I have a friend with one and I've used it. Pretty darn cool if you ask me!

11 years 11 months ago #255 by jdubs2010
iPads are cool but not really worth the price if you ask me.

Fellow photography enthusiast. =)

11 years 11 months ago #318 by FunnyGuy

jdubs2010 wrote: iPads are cool but not really worth the price if you ask me.

Do you have one? Do you have the one with the 3G wireless?

11 years 11 months ago #554 by Fiesta!
I think Santa is bringing me one this year :woohoo:

Photo Comments

11 years 11 months ago #664 by ShutterGuy

Fiesta! wrote: I think Santa is bringing me one this year :woohoo:

Wife is getting me one also. I'm hoping I might be able to use this for photo storage out in the field. Anyone try it yet for photo storage?

I wonder if you can tether it directly to the camera? Now that would be cool!

Photo Comments

11 years 10 months ago #829 by cardinal
I've seen commercials for the iPad, they seem like they could be very useful!! I'm thinking of getting one.

11 years 10 months ago #1084 by youngrebel
I love my iPad. It is so cool!!

11 years 10 months ago #1167 by purerumble
I recently bought one and it almost does as much stuff as my computer, It's great!

11 years 10 months ago #1255 by masterscribe
I like the things that iPad can do! A friend of mine has one and it's pretty cool.

11 years 10 months ago #1281 by eaglesnest
I use my iPad for digital books! It allows me to have a huge collection without taking up space that I don't have in my apartment!!

11 years 10 months ago #1360 by mitsugrly
I think I might be getting an iPad for christmas this year!! lol

11 years 10 months ago #1429 by leopardforest
I can see the advantages of having an iPad but haven't really made the decision to fork out the money for one.

11 years 10 months ago #1528 by roxxan646
I've heard this and that but never really found out what the iPad can be used for. Any one have any user experience you can share about it?

11 years 10 months ago #2284 by Einsteinwazwrong
Okay, my family is kind of a bunch of techno geeks, lol! I just bought an iPad for my daughter and she loves it.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera review, get the scoop on this camera's specs and features, and learn why it's a great beginner camera.

Jul 05, 2022

The Nikon Z FC specs are quite impressive, and when paired with the retro-style body, you get a fun and capable camera for enthusiast shooters.

May 31, 2022

In this Nikon Z5 review, we'll discuss the specs, features, pros, and cons of this enthusiast-level camera. We'll also offer tips on where to buy one on the cheap!

May 10, 2022

The Leica Q (Typ 116) is a fantastic camera for intermediate and advanced shooters. Is it the best choice for you, though? Find out in this detailed review!

Apr 28, 2022
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these passive income photography ideas, you can expand your revenue stream without putting in a bunch of time and effort.

Aug 10, 2022

Photography storytelling can be done in many ways with different subjects through various mediums. Use these tips to learn more about telling stories with your photos.

Aug 08, 2022

Effective photography marketing requires pursuing multiple avenues for advertising your business. Get some insight into how to market your business in this guide.

Aug 08, 2022

As a beginner photographer, there are many different digital camera features to learn. This guide introduces you to some of the most important ones.

Aug 03, 2022

What is a prime lens? How are they different from zooms? Find out in this beginner photography tutorial on prime lenses!

Aug 03, 2022

A wood frame canvas print doesn't just need a high-quality, good-looking canvas. It also needs a well-built wood frame to keep the canvas tight.

Aug 02, 2022

Use these simple, straightforward newborn photography tips to improve the quality of your images and wow clients with beautiful photos of their baby.

Aug 02, 2022

Leather photography bags not only look great and are durable, but they offer excellent organization and protection for your gear.

Aug 02, 2022