How to import photos into Lightroom CC on iPad Pro?

6 months 2 weeks ago #717891 by Carry
When ever I try to import photos into Lightroom CC on my iPad, it gives me a import error saying to try again.  Well I’ve tried like 12 times and no change.  

Can you help me please?  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 6 days ago #722037 by Finn
I've tried a number of times of edit on my iPad and find it very novelty at best.  Honestly, I wouldn't waste your time and I would focus on your computer for post.  

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Nikon D3X is a 13-year-old high-end camera. The question is, does it still have what it takes to be a pro-level camera in 2021? The answer might surprise you.

Nov 19, 2021

The Canon EOS Rebel SL1 was the smallest DSLR on the market when it came out in 2013. Is it still a decent option for photographers in 2021? Let's find out!

Nov 04, 2021

The Nikon D4 is nearly a decade old, but despite its age, it still offers a lot of features and benefits for professional and amateur photographers alike.

Nov 03, 2021

The sony a7s might be seven years old, but the camera's specs, features, design, and price make it a worthy option for shooting photos (and video!) in 2021.

Oct 22, 2021
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In this Sony camera shoppers guide, get details on some of Sony's best cameras for photographers and videographers.

Dec 06, 2021

The Canon EOS R has been out a few years now, which means the price has dropped, making it a great option for budget-conscious photographers.

Dec 06, 2021

Not sure where to spend your money on photography gear? Use this guide to learn what items are essential photography gear and what items can wait.

Dec 03, 2021

Learn how to create emotions in photos and help viewers connect with the subject with these simple, yet effective portrait photography tips.

Dec 03, 2021

Use this teleprompter shopping guide to learn about the features you should look for in a teleprompter.

Dec 01, 2021

Learn how to get sharp photos in camera and without using post-processing in this quick beginner photography tutorial.

Dec 01, 2021

If you're in the market for a new camera, you might have questions about the micro four thirds vs APS-C debate. Get the scoop on these common camera systems in this guide!

Dec 01, 2021

In this comprehensive WhiteWall metal print review, we'll take a look at the quality of the print and give you information about WhiteWall that will help you decide if it's the right printing company for your needs.

Nov 30, 2021