MY new baby

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #159129 by fotozone
This is Teddy, he is a 4 week old orphan that I took in a week ago and the reason I have not been out with my camera in a week. He is such a little love.

This was not an easy shot to get those are my legs he is laying on and I was flat on my back on the bed. Glad I had my camera handy.
PS I know these are not perfect but I just wanted to share the new love in my life. :kiss:
Attachments:
12 years 6 months ago #159135 by robbie
Both of you are very lucky to have each other Lila,beautiful images.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fotozone
12 years 6 months ago #159139 by butterflygirl921
He is so cute! I love the photos! :judge:

12 years 6 months ago #159141 by fotozone
Thanks Robbie, now if only my other 2 cats will agree with that. Well one has grudgingly agreed but the other one is not happy about giving up the title of family baby even though she is 2 years old. I keep telling my self she will give in sooner or later. She has started coming in the bedroom briefly and that is a start. I will take what I can get LOL
12 years 6 months ago #159157 by robbie

fotozone wrote: Thanks Robbie, now if only my other 2 cats will agree with that. Well one has grudgingly agreed but the other one is not happy about giving up the title of family baby even though she is 2 years old. I keep telling my self she will give in sooner or later. She has started coming in the bedroom briefly and that is a start. I will take what I can get LOL

Yep I know the feeling,when we got a new dog the one at home didn`t like one bit but we used a spray which eases the tension between them.In no time they became buddies.

12 years 6 months ago #159167 by pottsy62
Absolutely beautiful photos Lila, he looks wonderful.

Hey, YOU... Yes - YOU...come and see my site...
:rofl: :cheers: :thumbsup: www.snowleopardanimation.com.au :thumbsup: :cheers: :rofl:

12 years 6 months ago #159170 by fotozone
Thanks he is wonderful, he just wants to be a typist LOL. It will take a bit to teach him the keyboard is off limits like that has worked with the other 2 :whistle:
12 years 6 months ago #159187 by Maria21
great photos of a wonderful new addition.. congrats!

Zerfing's Photographic Imaging
12 years 6 months ago #159198 by photobod
What a beautiful kitten, the others will take to it eventually it takes time, we even got the dog to be good friends with our cat and vica versa. :judge: :judge: :judge: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 6 months ago #159300 by Dori
What a cutie! I love the wide eyes in the second shot!! :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 5 months ago #160388 by tdgano
Oh my ...he is ADORABLE! The shots are great, very expressive. :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
www.thebellalens.com

12 years 5 months ago #160966 by parabolviews
too cute!

12 years 5 months ago #161252 by Stealthy Ninja
LOL cute, the second one it looks shocked! :blink:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024