Hello!

Here is the car and the sunset :)

Cheers,
Serge

10 years 2 months ago #349329 by Hassner
Great location, great light.

Less foreground, more sky perhaps?

This person is a posting maniac and deserves a #1 badge!Top Poster
No one kicks up there feet next to the water cooler better than this person.  Top poster - LoungeLounge Guru
Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #349339 by Serge R
Thanks for your feedback :) As requested: more sky :)

Cheers,
Serge

10 years 2 months ago #349351 by garyrhook
These are quite good. I prefer the first, but as a product image you probably just need to crop in from the bottom right somewhat.

The reflections are beautiful; I'm guessing they're all photoshopped?  If not, wow.  If so, wow.

I would like to see a bit more detail in the shadows on the closes fender and grille.  A bit too dark compared to the rest of the car. In the 2nd shot you get more out of the front, but the side of the car is still a bit lost. Suggest removing the distant water reflections, too, as they become the brightest thing in the image and immediately attract the eye.

:thumbsup:

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #349353 by Serge R
Thanks for your feedback. Only PP done with those pictures was to merge two images taken with different settings (one for car, one for the sky) and removed wooden poles from the edge of the grass. Reflections are real - I always use CPL filter :)

Another two shots of different car taken two days later at the same location but with more play with light setup as it was much darker. PP the same: two bracketing images merged together but reflections are real :)

Cheers,
Serge

10 years 2 months ago #349455 by Stealthy Ninja
Ah the Holden Astra. Nice car. :banana:
10 years 2 months ago #349481 by garyrhook

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Ah the Holden Astra. Nice car. :banana:

Yeah. The Honda isn't nearly as interesting. Good reflections, however.

Photo Comments
10 years 2 months ago #349513 by Stealthy Ninja

garyrhook wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Ah the Holden Astra. Nice car. :banana:

Yeah. The Honda isn't nearly as interesting. Good reflections, however.

I agree on the Honda.  But I was mentioning the Vauxhall Astra in Australia is called the HOLDEN Astra. :)

10 years 2 months ago #349595 by Simon Says
Nice shots, looking forward to seeing more. 

10 years 2 months ago #349867 by Serge R
Thanks for your comments :) Much appreciated :)

If you want to see some more of my pics please check my ViewBug profile -HERE- Few shots of other cars are also there :) My photo collection is huge but don't have time to post them all :)

Cheers,
Serge

10 years 2 months ago #350705 by StephanieW
Those skies are absolutely stunning. I know I should be focusing on the car but I'm not a car person lol :P

10 years 2 months ago #353299 by David webb
I agree great photos nice cars but I love the skies best

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense
29/11/1999

CC always welcome

10 years 1 month ago #356635 by Chris Hink CEO
Just had a look at your Port. Some great work there! Really nice. I love the first Astra you put up too.

Inventor - Entrepreneur - Photographer - Idiot :P

www.hinkpro.com - coming soon!

I have no idea what BB Codes are!

10 years 3 weeks ago #367355 by Nathaniel Witmer
the first photo is good. just crop it nicely.

10 years 2 weeks ago #368621 by Chris Lee
nice car...

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024