Flowers -n- Stuff

12 years 11 months ago #84347 by Todd Phillips

McBeth Photography wrote:

Screamin Scott wrote: Love the color explosion there Barry...That looks like a place you could shot for hours at...Got any close ups?

Thanks Scott,

Couldn't agree more, but we only had about a half hour before I had to get Jennifer to her doctor's appointment. I didn't bring a macro lens, but did manage a close up.......

Great shot, flowers make fun subjects to shoot :thumbsup:

12 years 9 months ago #123619 by McBeth Photography

Todd Phillips wrote:

McBeth Photography wrote:

Screamin Scott wrote: Love the color explosion there Barry...That looks like a place you could shot for hours at...Got any close ups?

Thanks Scott,

Couldn't agree more, but we only had about a half hour before I had to get Jennifer to her doctor's appointment. I didn't bring a macro lens, but did manage a close up.......

Great shot, flowers make fun subjects to shoot :thumbsup:

Thank you Todd! They sure do!

It is what it is.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #137421 by McBeth Photography

Here's a couple more from that trip!

It is what it is.
Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #137435 by icepics
Wow that first one really pops. Keeping it simple sometimes seems to work best, esp. when done well. You do have some talent Barry.

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #137488 by Stealthy Ninja

icepics wrote: Wow that first one really pops. Keeping it simple sometimes seems to work best, esp. when done well. You do have some talent Barry.

:agree:
12 years 8 months ago #137501 by chasrich
Very nice Barry... :judge: :thumbsup:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #137535 by Dori
Wow! The first one is awesome!!! :judge:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #138344 by McBeth Photography
Thanks everyone! :cheer:

It is what it is.
12 years 8 months ago #138346 by photobod

Baydream wrote:

photobod wrote: Just been looking at this type of flower for my garden and I still couldnt tell you what they are called, love the colours.

The purple and reds are lupines. They are in bloom across the bay from here but are just coming up here. Can't wait.
Barry - this would make a super 11 x 14 matted and on the wall.

Cheers John :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 7 months ago #139583 by idlose
Im totally new to photography but I would like to share this one.
12 years 7 months ago #139585 by idlose
Im totally new to photography but I would like to share this one. (i forgot to insert it :S )
Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #139598 by McBeth Photography
Beautiful shot Leyla! :welcomeclan

It is what it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: idlose

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024