Chilly little critter....

12 years 2 months ago #202560 by photobod
The thought of crispy critters made me laugh out loud Shanna is that a sign of my bad side :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: our squirrels over here seem to have a longer snout than this type is it a certain breed of squirrel or am i just nuts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oops sorry for the pun :toocrazy: :toocrazy: :toocrazy: may the whisperer reign for many years to come :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 2 months ago #202586 by Shanna-Marie
Thanks a bunch Scott! :)

No, you're just nuts David... :rofl: And....this is a Red Squirrel, not sure if you have them over there? LOL, it was supposed to make you laugh, I was laughing when I wrote it.... does that mean I'm bad too?

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 2 months ago #203213 by photobod

Shanna-Marie wrote: Thanks a bunch Scott! :)

No, you're just nuts David... :rofl: And....this is a Red Squirrel, not sure if you have them over there? LOL, it was supposed to make you laugh, I was laughing when I wrote it.... does that mean I'm bad too?

Not a lot of red suirrels over here now Shanna, the greys have run them out, mostly clustered around Scotland, as for you being bad then yes but in a good way :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 2 months ago #203325 by Shanna-Marie
Good Lord, they chased them out of the country??!:ohmy: Well that stinks..... lol, bad but in a good way.... Okey Dokey.... !:rofl:

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

12 years 2 months ago #203356 by TheNissanMan
You just wanna pick him up and give him a cuddle :) Love the light in his eyes and stunningly sharp :)

12 years 2 months ago #203381 by Shanna-Marie
I've been tempted to do that too Ryan but I'm guessing it would have a pretty painful outcome..... lol thank you so much!! :)

12 years 2 months ago #203400 by chasrich
I'm late weighing in... I don't know how I missed this little guy... :judge: :judge: :judge:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 2 months ago #203418 by icepics
Shanna you really have a gift. I don't think I've ever seen little red squirrels around where I live either. There is a white one w/pink eyes that I swear knows when I'm going for my camera...

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 2 months ago #203435 by Shanna-Marie
Awww no worries Rich, you're here now....Thank you so much !! :)

Thank you so much Sharon, you are so kind.... Oh my gosh, a white squirrel?? I've never seen one of those...so he takes off every time you reach for your camera? Better sneak out there early and wait for him to arrive... bet you'd get him! :)

12 years 2 months ago #203708 by Provo
Not sure if he is just cute and cuddly or just puffed up from freezing brrrrrr
needs ear muffs :rofl: it's a great capture of the critter

PROVO

12 years 2 months ago #204207 by Shanna-Marie
I think you're probably right Provo, lol, thank you so much! :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024