Hello from Florida

1 month 7 hours ago #717800 by Tony-Ferrari
Into Wildlife Photography.
7Dmkii
Favorite lens:  Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens
Fast, sharp, light weight.

Newest lens?   Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS USM Super Telephoto Lens.
The 500mm is huge,,   
Mounted to a Manfrotto 393 Heavy Telephoto Lens Support and 290 Xtra Aluminum 3-Section Tripod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 6 hours ago #717802 by Pilotshark
Handshake: Welcome to the forums, and nice to meet you. This is a good place with lots of good people.

So after so many years of doing this or that and life itself getting in my way, I am now at the point where just slowing down and doing things I have put off I have concluded that its time to become creative and do what I want.
Thanks for giving me a place to get started. :-)

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony-Ferrari

4 weeks 37 minutes ago #717972 by Breanna Ellington
Hi there Tony-Ferrari! very glad to meet you! Welcome to the site! 

3 weeks 5 days ago #718078 by Daryl Flores
Hello! We are glad you joined us here! Have a great time learning here. 

3 weeks 3 days ago #718233 by Carl Mendez
Howdy! We are excited to see your shots. Welcome to the site! 

2 weeks 6 days ago #718421 by Kira Minori
Nice to meet you! Glad you joined us here. Welcome! 

2 weeks 4 days ago #718634 by Eshan Rachit
Glad to meet you and the pleasure is all mine. Welcome! 

2 weeks 1 hour ago #718874 by Dan-BeechCreek
May I ask what part of Florida. I live in the PanHandle (N.W.) part. Small town called Crestview.

2 weeks 7 minutes ago #718891 by Kelly Emery
:thumbsup:  welcome! Nice to meet you! 

1 week 4 days ago #719050 by Tony-Ferrari
We are practically Neighbors.
Live in Niceville.

Nice to see some are still using film.

Tony

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this FujiFilm X70 review, we'll look at the specs and features, pros and cons, pricing, and more of this compact, well-equipped camera.

Jun 14, 2021

The Nikon D700 is pretty long in the tooth now, but that doesn't mean that it still doesn't offer great specs and features for some photographers in 2021.

Jun 14, 2021

The Canon EOS M6 is four years old and has since been replaced with the M6 Mark II. But it's still a solid camera, particularly for beginners and vloggers.

Jun 08, 2021

The Canon EOS 60D is more than a decade old, but it still has plenty of punch left that makes it a solid and inexpensive camera for today's photographers.

Jun 07, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Gimbals are easy enough to operate, but that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of gimbal mistakes to be made. Learn some tips and techniques to minimize those mistakes in this guide.

Jun 17, 2021

With these photography business ideas, you'll learn new ways that you can attract new clients and generate additional income.

Jun 17, 2021

If you're an avid wildlife or sports photographer, the Explorer Lens Quiver from Holdfast Gear might be the perfect bag for you.

Jun 17, 2021

There's a lot of photography gear you might invest in, some of which might initially be overlooked. Find some "hidden" gems in this list of must-have gear.

Jun 15, 2021

Use these simple photography business tips to improve your interactions with your clients and win their ongoing business.

Jun 15, 2021

In this FujiFilm X70 review, we'll look at the specs and features, pros and cons, pricing, and more of this compact, well-equipped camera.

Jun 14, 2021

Photo restoration serves a very important purpose in allowing us to preserve memories of days gone by - but that's just one reason why restoration is critical.

Jun 14, 2021

The Nikon D700 is pretty long in the tooth now, but that doesn't mean that it still doesn't offer great specs and features for some photographers in 2021.

Jun 14, 2021